• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rendon injured again, moved to 60-day IL

• 1 month later...

It's so frustrating...  He's just made of glass.   

It's Rendon so, it could be forever before he comes back but have they said how bad of a hammy pull yet or are they not habla-ing ingles?

Wish Sano was even a BAD defender at 3B because even when he's not getting hits at least he gets on base.

3 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

It's so frustrating...  He's just made of glass.   

It's Rendon so, it could be forever before he comes back but have they said how bad of a hammy pull yet or are they not habla-ing ingles?

Wish Sano was even a BAD defender at 3B because even when he's not getting hits at least he gets on base.

Haven't said yet, but they didn't even have him test it out.  They pulled him immediately.  Probably not a great sign, especially given his history.  (Or maybe they're just being overly cautious BECAUSE of his history...)

44 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Haven't said yet, but they didn't even have him test it out.  They pulled him immediately.  Probably not a great sign, especially given his history.  (Or maybe they're just being overly cautious BECAUSE of his history...)

Just watched a replay and it doesn't look like a bad one but he's a slow healer anyway.  Hopefully you're right and they are just being overly cautious.  All my whining about adding a SS in case of Neto struggles or a Rendon injury forcing Rengifo to third materializes waaaay too soon.

6 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Just watched a replay and it doesn't look like a bad one but he's a slow healer anyway.  Hopefully you're right and they are just being overly cautious.  All my whining about adding a SS in case of Neto struggles or a Rendon injury forcing Rengifo to third materializes waaaay too soon.

10 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Anyone that is celebrating this or is in the I told you so group here is a complete douchebag and should self ban themselves 

Are people here doing that?  I would expect it on twitter and the sort, but I'd assume most here are just frustrated he's hurt again, by the sounds of it he is too.  I spent most of the offseason arguing if he was healthy he was still capable, so I'm sure some think me a Rendon fanboy, but I just about thew up my arms when I heard he had pulled up running to first.

It sucks.

12 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Anyone that is celebrating this or is in the I told you so group here is a complete douchebag and should self ban themselves 

I agree. Celebrating it is lame. But feeling a little cynical about it is understandble.

17 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

“Not landing a high impact player through trade or free agency really shouldn’t be seen as treading water because the team will be significantly better with full seasons from Rendon and Trout.”

Two big splashes!

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

Probably lasted a lot longer than we should've reasonably expected.

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

All my whining about adding a SS in case of Neto struggles or a Rendon injury forcing Rengifo to third materializes waaaay too soon.

It really is shocking that this is the SS depth at AAA and AA so far this year (and obviously Livan Soto isn't even with Salt Lake anymore):

Screenshot_20240420_204441_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240420_204516_Chrome.jpg

Adrianza probably is the first guy up just by default, especially given how absolutely horrible Paris has been so far at Rocket City.