• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rendon injured again, moved to 60-day IL

22 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

Buttrey basically said baseball wasn't a priority in his life anymore.  Not so different. 

Wasn't Buttrey sent down to the minors and then he quit?

On 3/9/2024 at 11:00 AM, tdawg87 said:

We have years of evidence that this guy is soft. 

I really don't understand the gimmick anymore dude. He fucking sucks. He said he doesn't like baseball. What more do you want? 

He's backed himself into a corner and now refuses to just admit what has been obvious to everyone else.

13 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

He's backed himself into a corner and now refuses to just admit what has been obvious to everyone else.

I don’t feel backed into a corner. I have an unpopular opinion, I’m fine with that. Also if you want to comment about my opinion feel free to tag me. 

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I don’t feel backed into a corner. I have an unpopular opinion, I’m fine with that. Also if you want to comment about my opinion feel free to tag me. 

Probably because you're wrong about him in my opinion.

I wonder what it will take for you to admit that, or if you ever will?

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

Can't imagine anyone but Strad having a problem with that.

Oh and you kids who are bothered by him.  Tell you what, you and others stop posting about Rendon and I’ll stop responding.  Deal?