• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin Today: AngelsWin.com Turns 20

34 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Big shoutout to @TroutBaseball, @rossleigber & @Spirit's son Chase for their help on the graphics. 

Here's all them if you wish to share them on social media or elsewhere. We are definitely going to do t-shirts too!

My son doing some of these graphics kind of speaks to the life moments everyone has shared together on this website.  Chase is 15, so we were only 5 year into the AW journey when he was born.  That he's now contributing to the AngelsWin by doing graphics with the other guys is just crazy to me ... but I love it!

Wow, 20 years. I think I came over from Big Del's little corner a year or so after Chuck started up. I suppose I was a bit faithful to Del and was just comfortable there, but then it fizzled and I remember being dragged over the coals here for awhile, in the usual "manly phasing" ritual. IIRC, I was the main stat guy for a bit...not sure when @Inside Pitch and @Docwaukee started up, and of course now its cool to be a nerd.

33 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'd like to thank cals. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

You’ve also been here about as long as I have been here.  Or another way to put it is I don’t remember this place without you. The last way to put it is:

Tom Cruise Whatever GIF

Gey

39 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Wow, 20 years. I think I came over from Big Del's little corner a year or so after Chuck started up. I suppose I was a bit faithful to Del and was just comfortable there, but then it fizzled and I remember being dragged over the coals here for awhile, in the usual "manly phasing" ritual. IIRC, I was the main stat guy for a bit...not sure when @Inside Pitch and @Docwaukee started up, and of course now its cool to be a nerd.

Chicks dig the nerds nowadays, @Angelsjunky!!  You’re good. 😊 

In 2006 I was working on a project in Dallas.  Fortunately there was another guy on the project that was an Angels fan.  When he found out I was also a fan he asked if I spent any time on the Angelswin site.  I had never heard of it.  I am very thankful that he told me about AW.

I recall that one of the topics he and I discussed was the future of Howie Kendrick. 

2006 doesn't seem that long ago.

Edited by Slegnaac

CHUCK and everyone involved with the creation, initiation , development, maintenance, expansion of ANGELSWiN.COM a huge   CONGRATULATIONS .

In addition to a great site -- that has become a 'community' over the years -- ANGELSWIN.COM has now achieved a level of longevity that few (sports) sites like this manage to achieve.

As someone who has been here since the inception (but  has done NONE of the heavy lifting of CHUCK  those who do the. day in, day. out, year after year work to maintain and improve the site) my hearty congratulations and appreciation!

And thank you for putting up with my IT deficient skills that result in many typos and mistakes over the years -  that aspect of my posting comments  has not changed much over 20 years --  

22 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

In 2006 I was working on a project in Dallas.  Fortunately there was another guy on the project that was an Angels fan.  When he found out I was also a fan he asked if I spent any time on the Angelswin site.  I had never heard of it.  I am very thankful that he told me about AW.

I recall that one of the topics he and I discussed was the future of Howie Kendrick. 

2006 doesn't seem that long ago.

2006 doesn't seem that long ago --  GEEZ -  how true. -  TIME FLIES.  And Howie Kendrick !!  Always liked the way he played.   An All Time Halo.