• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels 2023-2024 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Chuck

I dont completely know how everyone else feels some I do but for me its go get a deal done with Snell or Monty. Can any honestly say that when anyone of the current roster pitches is on the mound they feel like yes we are going to win this one tonight for sure like they did when Sho was pitching ? We didnt always but you always felt like yes we are going to win or be in it this group of guys its well if this works and that happens and maybe I hope so. Bring one of these guys in on 3-5 year deal it will help attract  some other big fish next year maybe Burns but who knows but we honestly do not have a guy that makes me feel that YES we are going to win tonight feeling its all maybe and I hopes. How do you guys feel are you confident in what we have ?

15 minutes ago, Ron Mexico said:

FB_IMG_1710259445625.jpg

Who is this guy?  Olney has some credibility but I have no idea who Pagaduan is and whether he actually has any real info.  

1 hour ago, DMVol said:

Yeah...should have read the article before I posted.  Just references Olney and Heyman...Nothing beyond that....

I wasn't picking at you -- I was saying that guy is just repeating other people -- no original thoughts..   The internet is 98% fluff.

6 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

I wasn't picking at you -- I was saying that guy is just repeating other people -- no original thoughts..   The internet is 98% fluff.

No offense taken…I like Olney and I put some stock in what he said although he did qualify it…Rosenthal is ok I guess. I like Jeff Passan though he really messed up with the Ohtani to Toronto story. Heyman I take with a grain of salt. 

Crazy that every day is just crickets. A cy young winner unsigned, a guy who just helped a team win a World Series unsigned, a guy who threw a no hitter last year (he’s not the greatest but someone will sign him), a vet DH bat that has been the epitome of consistency the last 10 years… all unsigned with 2.5 weeks to go before the season begins. Just insane 

9 hours ago, DMVol said:

No offense taken…I like Olney and I put some stock in what he said although he did qualify it…Rosenthal is ok I guess. I like Jeff Passan though he really messed up with the Ohtani to Toronto story. Heyman I take with a grain of salt. 

Don't think that was Passan. Hoonstra and Moroni were the dupes behind that train wreck. 

7 hours ago, Pancake Bear said:

Don't think that was Passan. Hoonstra and Moroni were the dupes behind that train wreck. 

I was thinking of Morosi, who I also like….he really messed up….

Does anyone else feel like it's another take it or leave it offer to Boras from Arte like he did with Adrian Beltre, that he won't budge on the money/years/opt outs and that's why nothing has been done, and I believe nothing will be done here. 

All Arte had to do is match another year with Beltre and the Hall of Famer would have been ours. Just feels like he's going to F up this one with all three of these FA's still on the market (Snell, Monty and JD). 

4 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Does anyone else feel like it's another take it or leave it offer to Boras from Arte like he did with Adrian Beltre, that he won't budge on the money/years/opt outs and that's why nothing has been done, and I believe nothing will be done here. 

All Arte had to do is match another year with Beltre and the Hall of Famer would have been ours. Just feels like he's going to F up this one with all three of these FA's still on the market (Snell, Monty and JD). 

Pretty much. Def a game of chicken going on. 

Season 3 Point GIF by The Simpsons

14 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I think Boras may be waiting to see MRI on Cole. If Snell does want to play on west coast Angels and Giants only teams that make sense. 

I find it funny as the only good things people have to say about the Arte is that he does spend on players maybe not wisely but he has lower beer prices and tickets and parking have been reasonable. Well now he says he isnt spending has lost the biggest star in baseball all while the price of parking doubled last year and ticket prices have gone up this year. Guess he wants to get the last of his it could be worse followers to hate him aswell lol.