• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels 2023-2024 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Chuck

26 minutes ago, mmc said:

Who would’ve thought “MLBScoops” isn’t a reliable source?

I don't follow X close enough to know who is reliable and who isn't.

37 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

Everybody says Trout to DH, but it's like they ignore the fact that he rarely gets a hit when he DH's. 

Edit:

IMG_0258.thumb.jpeg.114397fcc791f3c9755adc77324dadc7.jpegIMG_0257.thumb.jpeg.ad54c6bf1dd869b414beb5e3e0483412.jpeg

But when has he typically been used as a DH?  When he is fatigued or not fully healthy?

Isn’t it fair to say that historically when he is 100% healthy with zero issues, he is in CF not DH’ing?

8 hours ago, Erstad Grit said:

The way I think of it is last year Herget and Quijada were our core pen guys and this year they may not even make the 26 man roster. 

Herget spent over half of the year in AAA, he only had 26 appearances. Quijada only appeared in 10 games. Neither were a core of the pen in either Salt Lake or Anaheim. 

37 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Herget spent over half of the year in AAA, he only had 26 appearances. Quijada only appeared in 10 games. Neither were a core of the pen in either Salt Lake or Anaheim. 

I said going into the season. 

8 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Is that a bad thing? 

I mean how many of the players who are gone do you miss?  It's Ohtani, Phillips, Renfroe, Fletcher, Urshela, Lamb, Barria, Davidson, Herget, Loup, Quijada (returning midseason), Tepera, and possibly Suarez and Wantz who won't be on it this year

Funny how everyone in baseball that ranks prospects and farm systems always say the Angels system is a desert and they suck. Yet so many times we cut someone there is teams there swooping in to grab them up and add them to thier system. Funny to me how that works.