• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels 2023-2024 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Chuck

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

The Giants are a smart club. It will probably work out for them.

haven't been overly impressed since Zaidi took over to be honest.  their 107 win 2021 was an outlier with a bunch of 1 and done seasons.  And their farm hasn't produced much.  People assumed that Zaidi would bring a similar element as the dogs have.  I feel like that apple has rolled a fair distance from the tree

33 minutes ago, T.G. said:

What's the big deal? Different reporters have different sources and different opinions. 

I’d like to know who is accurate and who is not, because I want to know what the Angels are doing.

I have no idea what they’re doing when one person says one thing, and others say another.

13 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Pretty shitty of Arte to wait to decide to sell until end of December- early January. All the big dominoes will fall, Arte will keep the team and we will have zero depth and no impact players. 

Who says he’s even selling?

Just seems like false hope to me.

6 minutes ago, Docwaukee said:

haven't been overly impressed since Zaidi took over to be honest.  their 107 win 2021 was an outlier with a bunch of 1 and done seasons.  And their farm hasn't produced much.  People assumed that Zaidi would bring a similar element as the dogs have.  I feel like that apple has rolled a fair distance from the tree

Why can't we have one of those? Every year everything just goes to shit. We're due for some fucking luck.

I am coping.

8 minutes ago, BTH said:

I’d like to know who is accurate and who is not, because I want to know what the Angels are doing.

I have no idea what they’re doing when one person says one thing, and others say another.

That's life. You don't get to know everything. 

I bet you drove your teachers crazy.  No offense.

15 minutes ago, BTH said:

That isn’t how the world works bud.  Even the best get it wrong. While frustrating, it is much easier to respect a front office without leaks than it is to respect one where all of the information comes out ahead of time because someone is talking to the media.  

24 minutes ago, Docwaukee said:

I guess every org looks brilliant next to the Angels.

28 minutes ago, Docwaukee said:

He's been pretty bad.

9 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

If we truly have 70 million spend, they could aquire Bellinger and Snell. Giants rotation looks done and not sure if Yankees would still add Snell after Stroman with Cole and Rodon on the books. 

They are 70 million under the tax threshold, but I highly doubt they spend anywhere near 70 million.

I think we're all assuming Arte will go up to the threshold because he did it last year. I believe that was just a half-assed attempt at keeping Ohtani. 

Honestly if there's a time to go apeshit with the payroll it's next year.

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

They are 70 million under the tax threshold, but I highly doubt they spend anywhere near 70 million.

I think we're all assuming Arte will go up to the threshold because he did it last year. I believe that was just a half-assed attempt at keeping Ohtani. 

🎯

24 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

what's so great about next year's class? a few ancient starting pitchers and who else? lets just sign bellinger and snell.