• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

From 1-30, MLB Pipeline ranks each club's farm system

NrM

6 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

They don't update that in real time. That's what he started the season with.

In any case, now Nolan Schanuel can win the ROY. 😂

4 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Yeah but if he did, the team might not be eligible for any compensation because of the whole -- must be on two prospect lists thing.

Would be the most Angels weird luck thing EVER.... 

Before anyone asks, the fewest games played by a position player who won ROY in a non-pandemic year is 52, by Willie McCovey in 1959--and he was a unanimous pick because he was so dominant, even though he only played 1/3 of the season.

4 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

If he does half decent in the big leagues I assume that will vault him onto the top 100 lists going into 2024.

Sorry, I misunderstood -- I thought you were joking about him winning the ROY this season...

Yeah.  If he does remotely well he will definitely make some lists.

3 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Before anyone asks, the fewest games played by a position player who won ROY in a non-pandemic year is 52, by Willie McCovey in 1959--and he was a unanimous pick because he was so dominant, even though he only played 1/3 of the season.

Nolan has it wrapped up this year already.  If you doubt me ask @Toby Ziegler, he's always on point with his minor league evaluations.

19 hours ago, DMVol said:

Quero is on the top 100 lists I’ve seen…..that isn’t a marginal prospect….Bush was the Angels #2, he’s now the White Sox #9….pretty good prospect…

Bush would not be the Angels #2 prospect today, at the time of the trade MLB had not updated their top 30s since the start of the season.  They did after the trade deadline, when they slotted him at 9 for Chicago

24 minutes ago, mmc said:

Bush would not be the Angels #2 prospect today, at the time of the trade MLB had not updated their top 30s since the start of the season.  They did after the trade deadline, when they slotted him at 9 for Chicago

He would be behind Schanuel for sure....not sure how it would shake out otherwise....