• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (7/22/23) Pirates @ Angels: Detmers on the mound

50 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Me: hey boss, I’m feeling a little tightness in my back I think I’m going to take the day off. 

my boss: tightness in your back? Take some ibuprofen and I’ll see you here…. 

He literally just came back from an oblique injury. They should baby Neto right now and for good reason.

34 minutes ago, Halo in Chicago said:

I thought he hurt himself on a swing and miss late in the game. He grimaced but stayed in. I was hoping it wasn’t the oblique again when he swung. Tight back sounds better. 

Yeah, I noticed that as well, first thing I thought of was the oblique might be the cause.  He brings a lot of fight to this team, hope he gets over this okay.  Getting a win tonight just got a little tougher.  

Why is Rengifo playing? Does he have naked pics of Nevin with a goat? I mean and leading off? Stefanic can play 2nd… should be the one in there if Velazquez is at short.