• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Houston Astros vs Angels (July 14th, 2023) Shohei on the mound

Chuck

1 minute ago, T-angel said:

You assumed when I said that everyone's too nice that I meant that about Nevin. Thats the problem with your statement.. I don't think he makes all the decisions solely and two what I said was a figure of speech describing how everyone these days prescribes to being nice instead of unapologetically pursuing results. You obviously have a narrative you want to pursue since you extrapolated Nevin in there. So go ahead and keep with that. I 109% back the decision to pull Rengifo no matter who the call came from.

It came from Nevin. 

it's just time to get the farm from somebody for ohtani ! he is a 3rd rotation pitcher on a good team and besides this year a he is a power hitter with an average BA ...This 600 million contract he will get is basically spending a 100 million a year on the 6 years he will even matter !!! sorry to go against popular opinion, but the halos building around their young core is how they will find success not only quickest, but with sustained success too 🙂

Just now, No Roles said:

it's just time to get the farm from somebody for ohtani ! he is a 3rd rotation pitcher on a good team and besides this year a he is a power hitter with an average BA ...This 600 million contract he will get is basically spending a 100 million a year on the 6 years he will even matter !!! sorry to go against popular opinion, but the halos building around their young core is how they will find success not only quickest, but with sustained success too 🙂

I don’t want to be paying Ohtani 50 million when he’s 40. I think they should definitely trade him. Arte doesn’t want to be known as the man that dealt Ohtani but he might just be the man that let him walk. 

3 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Relying on Mike Moustakas to cover any major league position in 2023 is embarrassing. We should have known right then and there. 

I liked adding Escobar (replacing Urshela)…wasn’t sure about Moose…

5 minutes ago, Sho Way That Was A Strike said:

I don’t want to be paying Ohtani 50 million when he’s 40. I think they should definitely trade him. Arte doesn’t want to be known as the man that dealt Ohtani but he might just be the man that let him walk. 

I agree. I'm also over this 6 man rotation it takes to keep ohtani up and running !!! When was the last time the angels even had 3 quality starters meanwhile 6 starters that could keep you in a ball game !

2 minutes ago, gurn67 said:

Remember the days when we said, the Astros will never be able to afford to keep all their superstars and then the Angels will be able to beat them? Well, the superstars are mostly gone except Bregman and the midget (and he's not playing). However, the Angels are still their bitch.

They’ve done a better job of drafting and developing…