• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels select 3B Cole Fontenelle 204th overall in the 7th round of the 2023 MLB Draft

mmc

Haven't been on here for a few days. Just commented that chase gockle is the most baseball name ever. 

Then I see this thread, and this name easily beats it.

Speaking of beating it, isn't fontenelle another word for genitals? I remember it from Raising Arizona. Only time I've ever heard that word.

4 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Haven't been on here for a few days. Just commented that chase gockle is the most baseball name ever. 

Speaking of beating it, isn't fontenelle another word for genitals? I remember it from Raising Arizona. Only time I've ever heard that word.

Great movie!

24 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Good competition for the 3B job, as Rendon will need to move to 1B at some point.   Jackson could also develop into a solid super utility guy who plays some 3B if needed.

Rendon's bat currently doesn't really play at 1B, or 3B for that matter.  I kind of feel like if he doesn't start to perform at least decently, next year might be his last, if the farm can develop and churn some talent to help push him off the club.  Next year would be year 5 of 7, and if he looks like he's still a sunk cost, it might be time just to move on.

29 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

"On account uh muh semen".