• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/3/22): Angels @ Astros - Soriano first MLB game

mmc

Compare his demeanor this season to years past. He looks completely different. He's more sick of this crap than any of us could ever be. I'm sure he's already picked out. where he'll be playing on Opening Day 2024.

4 minutes ago, full circle said:

Eyeroll.  Could’ve just as easily been Sandoval.  And I’m not a Nevin fan.  He’s not a major league quality manager. 

You forgot to include the peanut vendors in your neutron bomb rant.  May as well fire them too as you can't seem to find the main issue.   

4 minutes ago, gurn67 said:

Compare his demeanor this season to years past. He looks completely different. He's more sick of this crap than any of us could ever be. I'm sure he's already picked out. where he'll be playing on Opening Day 2024.

Good. That will save the franchise.

6 minutes ago, gurn67 said:

Probably 1000 Vin Scully Ave., Los Angeles 90012.

7 minutes ago, gurn67 said:

Poor baby, tough times, somehow he'll survive and find solace with a bigger paycheck. 

8 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

You forgot to include the peanut vendors in your neutron bomb rant.  May as well fire them too as you can't seem to find the main issue.   

I said something negative about Phil, so here comes Phil’s dad Swordman to his rescue.  Tell us, what’s the main issue? 

Bregman is literally only good against the Angels while just ok or terrible against everyone else. What are the Angels MLB scouts reporting on Bregman because whatever their advanced write up is on how to pitch him it's been wrong, year after year. 

5 minutes ago, T-angel said:

Bregman is literally only good against the Angels while just ok or terrible against everyone else. What are the Angels MLB scouts reporting on Bregman because whatever their advanced write up is on how to pitch him it's been wrong, year after year. 

Bregman's numbers against us are just a hair better than his career averages.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

The starters are dog shit 

Yeah, it seems that one of the Angels' perceived strengths coming in has performed...suboptimally. 

It's weird, but lately, the best starter(s) have been Barria and Canning, neither of whom were projected to be in the rotation (at least to start the season).

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

They shouldn’t be this bad but here we are 

The culture is fucked. No matter who comes in, they lose. Once Shohei leaves we need to pray that Arte sells the team and FIRE everyone. I’m talking Ari Gold firing squad. 

Then start shipping out any of the losers on the current roster no matter who they might be. 

Nice of Trout to finally show up. 1-11. What a clown.