• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You're Wrong

Believe it or not I actually listened to a little bit of your podcast and watched part of your video. I learned that Philippinos have 97 dialects and you’re a dork. You probably lacked getting laid when you were younger and now have a complex about yourself. I’m not a psychologist by any means but I know you probably hate yourself. Good luck with being gay and hiding that fact from your family. 

I don’t want to sound like a dick or nothing but it says on your chart you’re fucked up. You talk like a fag and your shit’s all retarded. 

11 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Believe it or not I actually listened to a little bit of your podcast and watched part of your video. I learned that Philippinos have 97 dialects and you’re a dork. You probably lacked getting laid when you were younger and now have a complex about yourself. I’m not a psychologist by any means but I know you probably hate yourself. Good luck with being gay and hiding that fact from your family. 

I don’t want to sound like a dick or nothing but it says on your chart you’re fucked up. You talk like a fag and your shit’s all retarded. 

Larry got lost and thought this was the thread where you write letters to yourself.

23 hours ago, TroutBaseball said:

I'm a podcaster and I thought I'd share my work with all-y'all. I put quite a bit of work into my latest episode. It's about how there can no longer be a reluctant Trump voter.

https://thewrongpodcast.com/2023/05/episode-86-the-reluctant-death-of-me/

You had two strikes against you at “all-y’all” but promised myself I would be as patient as possible.  I lasted 2 minutes and 15 seconds.  Felt like 90 minutes. 92 caffeine deaths a year isn’t a great hook to have listeners settle in.

Good luck to “y’all.”

10 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

You had two strikes against you at “all-y’all” but promised myself I would be as patient as possible.  I lasted 2 minutes and 15 seconds.  Felt like 90 minutes. 92 caffeine deaths a year isn’t a great hook to have listeners settle in.

Good luck to “y’all.”

I bet you jacked off to it, hypocrite.

6 minutes ago, cals said:

I bet you jacked off to it, hypocrite.

I have literally no idea what you are talking about.  Somebody said listen to my podcast  and I tried but got bored in 2 minutes.

My guess is somebody interested in having a successful podcast might want I know that, even if my comment was a little snarky.

Your response to it is baffling.

25 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I have literally no idea what you are talking about.  Somebody said listen to my podcast  and I tried but got bored in 2 minutes.

My guess is somebody interested in having a successful podcast might want I know that, even if my comment was a little snarky.

Your response to it is baffling.

You don’t know what jacking off is?  Choking the chicken?  Spanking the monkey?

20 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Beating the meat? Feeding the geese? Rubbing the one-eyed purple headed yogurt slinger?

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Digitally oscillating the wiener, tug of war with cyclops, flogging the dolphin, peeling the chili

Blarging the message board.