• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: A's @ Angels (4/26/23): Sandoval on the mound

Just now, TroutField said:

In not saying I feel bullied but you definitely single me out for whatever reason, literally ANY game day thread I entered you have some snide remark to make to me. You don’t like me for whatever reason, which is fine but everyone else is fine with me here.

I’m just saying you do it to everyone, I see you in every thread acting like a complete dick to everyone. Constantly in a back and forth with name calling and the rest of it. Doesn’t it get old??

Sure. But you get it right?  OBP driven by HBP isn’t sustainable.  

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

This is the first time I have responded to any of your posts this season. I don't remember responding to any of your posts last year so that should tell you how little I pay attention to your victimization. 

You are the one continuing the conversation. Please, feel free to move on.

Your point was a rookie, with no walks, hitting .214, should be the leadoff hitter on a MLB baseball team. That is preposterous, not an opinion. 

He struck out looking even though he knew the umpire was calling those pitches strikes all night. So, now, he didn't have a chance to walk but he did get a chance to learn something about 3rd strike pitches,

If you want to make a lineup suggestion please base it on some intelligent baseball strategy.

Bully

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

My point absolutely. It’s pretty easy to understand. That’s why I’m confused that you are confused. 

But you get how you should find other things to do than go around angelswin being a dick to everybody? 

that’s what I want to know if you’re understanding. Get some therapy or something, this is a game. It’s really not this serious that you need to name call, etc 

Just now, TroutField said:

But you get how you should find other things to do than go around angelswin being a dick to everybody? 

that’s what I want to know if you’re understanding. Get some therapy or something, this is a game. It’s really not this serious that you need to name call, etc 

I already apologized. I’ll probably stick around on AW.  I might even get into heated debates on here. You can block me if you’d like. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Hunter Renfrow is chopped liver?

Like I said earlier, I was really excited when we got him. And I'll go on record here saying that he'll cool off soon enough, and is going to piss everyone off. But he's the best 5 hole hitter we've had in years, giving the lineup much needed depth.

That said, I was also pretty pleased with getting Urshula. Again, he won't be a star by any stretch. But he's essentially, as funny as it seems now, what we were hoping Fletcher would be for us. And again, adds to the depth.

Been meaning to make a post about this for awhile now.... I like the guy a lot, but Fletcher collapsing is a bigger issue for the team than I think people realize. 

It's more or less in the past now, water under the bridge. But him turning into a fluke that we paid a lot of money to adds to the pile of the rest of the bad ones the past decade.

2 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Child, you fucked up. Blaming others for your stupid ideas and playing victim is pretty childish.

Good night.

2 minutes ago, Revad said:

What about Rendon at lead off?  Did someone suggest moving Ward down, why not switch those two and maybe snap Ward out of it?

I’d prefer not to. I really like Rendon hitting behind Trout, Ohtani.

I think Ward will come around, I’d leave him where he is.