• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: A's @ Angels (4/26/23): Sandoval on the mound

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Well he's better than David Fletcher, who now has three errors in 5 games. 😛 

Those stats for Cabbage were before tonight's game. He's now at 14 games, 2 errors. I guess we'd have to see how those errors were called.

I don't think he can be any worse defensively than Lamb who has one error in 12 games, but less total chances. 

Walsh has been working out with the team, any idea when he will be back?

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Well he's better than David Fletcher, who now has three errors in 5 games. 😛 

Those stats for Cabbage were before tonight's game. He's now at 14 games, 2 errors. I guess we'd have to see how those errors were called.

I don't think he can be any worse defensively than Lamb who has one error in 12 games, but less total chances. 

I'm not comparing him to anyone. It just isn't good.

1 minute ago, Swordsman78 said:

Its becoming more and more difficult to post when the infinite ads keep popping up where youre trying to type.  smh.

I’ll make you a deal.  I’ll buy your ad free membership under one condition.  That condition is you never post again.  

2 minutes ago, Pheenom07 said:

I get that Rendon is getting on base but is it time to move him down in the lineup yet? He’s slugging under .300…

He looks like Fletcher up there with the bat. Zero power in his swing and he’s the clean up hitter. 

Hard to argue when they have been scoring really well, but it might be time to consider dropping Ward to 4th, Neto to lead off, and Rendon to 6th. 

Just now, TroutField said:

He looks like Fletcher up there with the bat. Zero power in his swing and he’s the clean up hitter. 

Hard to argue when they have been scoring really well, but it might be time to consider dropping Ward to 4th, Neto to lead off, and Rendon to 6th. 

Neto has zero walks. That is not what you want out of a leadoff hitter.