• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: A's @ Angels (4/26/23): Sandoval on the mound

3 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

Despite their record, the A's are not an easy out.   They score alot of runs, have mastered the art of dink and dunk 2 out RBI bleeders, and keep hanging around late in  games, in case the other team makes any mistakes.

They have good speed.

But are also 13th in AL runs scored.

I am liking what I see in Neto's at bats. He shows a very good eye at what is a pitch in or out of the zone. Unfortunately it can work against him, like Trout, being so good at seeing those pitches are outside, not chasing, then getting called out by the umpires. But I think if he stays that course he will get more respect by the umpires and get more calls his way then punish those that are about three inches closer. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I am liking what I see in Neto's at bats. He shows a very good eye at what is a pitch in or out of the zone. Unfortunately it can work against him, like Trout, being so good at seeing those pitches are outside, not chasing, then getting called out by the umpires. But I think if he stays that course he will get more respect by the umpires and get more calls his way then punish those that are about three inches closer. 

Yeah that called strike three on Neto was clearly outside. 

Love this kid! 

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

2 errors in 13 games isn't very good. 

Well he's better than David Fletcher, who now has three errors in 5 games. 😛 

Those stats for Cabbage were before tonight's game. He's now at 14 games, 2 errors. I guess we'd have to see how those errors were called.

I don't think he can be any worse defensively than Lamb who has one error in 12 games, but less total chances.