• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Royals @ Angels (4/21/23): Ohtani on the mound, no Trout, Rengifo in CF

19 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Barely could get 3 beers down.

This is why I think Manfred’s wife came up with the pitch clock rule.  Men didn’t care about games that went 3:30.  The rule has “annoyed woman” all over it.

Hell, I had to help put the kids to bed tonight.  A part of me was doing the math in my head that I’d be able to keep watching in the garage if the Royals tied it up and avoid that chore.  I got Manfredded.

25 minutes ago, cals said:

This is why I think Manfred’s wife came up with the pitch clock rule.  Men didn’t care about games that went 3:30.  The rule has “annoyed woman” all over it.

Hell, I had to help put the kids to bed tonight.  A part of me was doing the math in my head that I’d be able to keep watching in the garage if the Royals tied it up and avoid that chore.  I got Manfredded.

I love this thinking @cals.

Except when the Angels go extra innings, they lose.  Gotta be careful what we wish for

Edited by PattyD22

4 hours ago, Lou said:

Switched it immediately to to the KC broadcast. Have no desire to listen to O'Neal or stupid Star Wars talk. 

I bet listening to Hudler call this Ohtani game was amazing. 

Did he have any Linda Rodstadt "blew by you" references? 

I kinda miss that guy. 

PHYS HE'S GOT TO GO

8 hours ago, full circle said:

Nope.  Don’t need to.  I’m only saying it’s not nearly as “stupid” a thing to say as you think.  Not making any other claim but that.  

I will just say that it’s not as stupid a thing to say as you think.  There’s plenty of people in the game who think it’s likely. 

These are people who would know a lot better than you would.  

Those seem like claims to me. If you make a claim, the burden of proof falls on you to provide evidence. Since you have chosen not to do so, I can only assume you're talking directly from your fartbox.

Therefore, I present you with this ultra rare Golden Chico:

168216637358693641.gif

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Those seem like claims to me. If you make a claim, the burden of proof falls on you to provide evidence. Since you have chosen not to do so, I can only assume you're talking directly from your fartbox.

168216637358693641.gif

This Golden Chico is fabulous.

4 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

168216637358693641.gif

RIP Freddie Prinze