• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2023-2024 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

2 hours ago, deepdrive said:

CBJ wins. CHI beats Dallas. 

We are one point away from guaranteed 3 or better in the lottery. With falling below Chicago a possibility.

A fourth or better pick in the draft would net us a high quality player in this draft.

We need better coaches more than players. We are at the point of becoming Buffalo if we don't start improving dramatically next season.

14 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Stoned. Perfect pass by Z in the slot wide open. Mctavish would have potted the high bar. Stoned did his stonehands impression

Five more games and he can take his millions to Sweden and enjoy some lower level hockey.

While we are out of the playoffs. Tonights game has huge playoffs implications. Kings are even in games played with Vegas with 5 to play. Kings hold a one point lead in the standings. If the kings win, they will have a 3 point lead with 4 to play vs the knights 5 to play. If they lose 1 point advantage with 4 to play and the knights game in hand. The reward to finishing above the knights, playing Edmonton. Being in the wild card spot means no longer facing the Canucks, but the Dallas stars. Tough road either way. But Dallas is a beast.  So let's win tonight.

Also, it's pretty amazing how Z can routinely make a cross ice pass in the zone tape to tape, and do it making it look easy.  Where other players on the team have those passes constantly blocked.  

4 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

On the I40. So, I'm only getting the radio. 'Sounds' like a good game, though.

Great game.  Everyone is playing with a purpose.  All lines are just going at the Kings.  Dostal is a wall.  No one is reaching on the Ducks.  Playing the body.  Relying on their teammates to back them up.  It's been beautiful. 

And Dostal tries for it. lol.  

16 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

On the I40. So, I'm only getting the radio. 'Sounds' like a good game, though.

It's worth a watch when you get home.  It's one of those games, where you will say where the F has this team been all season.  

9 hours ago, gotbeer said:

It's worth a watch when you get home.  It's one of those games, where you will say where the F has this team been all season.  

Yeah, I'll be back in a day or two. I think I'll do that. Might as well get my last bit of use out of Bally.

Have you read anything on what the Ducks plans are going forward with media ?

4 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

Yeah, I'll be back in a day or two. I think I'll do that. Might as well get my last bit of use out of Bally.

Have you read anything on what the Ducks plans are going forward with media ?

Nope. Nothing at all.