• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels sign Justin Garza to one year split contract, DFA Kenny Rosenberg (outrighted to AAA)

mmc

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

Admittedly, Anderson, Renfroe, Urshela, and Estevez were all good acquisitions, with minimal players lost.

But, still need a real 4th OFer, a set up man, and possibly more depth at SS and in rotation.

Why does everyone think they're gonna get or even need a legit 4th OF? They acquired at OF, his name is Hunter Renfroe. That's all they're getting in the OF.

Urshela, Walsh, Fletcher will all get time in the OF corners, and Moniak is going to be at least replacement level, plus they have Adell playing every day at AAA. They will not be spending any significant resources on the OF at this point.

Agreed they need a SS and a set up guy. I like the rotation depth, but they could sign someone, I suppose, if they want to push everyone down.

1 hour ago, Hubs said:

Why does everyone think they're gonna get or even need a legit 4th OF? They acquired at OF, his name is Hunter Renfroe. That's all they're getting in the OF.

Urshela, Walsh, Fletcher will all get time in the OF corners, and Moniak is going to be at least replacement level, plus they have Adell playing every day at AAA. They will not be spending any significant resources on the OF at this point.

Agreed they need a SS and a set up guy. I like the rotation depth, but they could sign someone, I suppose, if they want to push everyone down.

Zack Greinke for rotation depth? I agree about 4th OF.