• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Dodgers @ Angels 7/16/2022 Urias vs Suarez Trout scratched from start

13 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

I tried having a baseball conversation with you in the Juan Soto thread but got ignored. Happy to have that discussion little guy  

"tried having a baseball conversation" by calling me a retard and saying I should be banned? 

Why would I even bother trying to have a reasonable conversation with someone who acts like this? Eat a dick. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

You still mad at the Angels for not trading for Yelich in the trade you invented?  

Strad. NOBODY CARES. 

Just now, CaliAngel said:

"tried having a baseball conversation" by calling me a retard and saying I should be banned? 

Why would I even bother trying to have a reasonable conversation with someone who acts like this? Eat a dick. 

Strad. NOBODY CARES. 

Haha. Ok Gilbert

7 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I'm multi tasking around the house. I can't pay attention to all of your dumb responses. 

Yes sorry, I didn't attend the prestigious University College so my brain pales in comparison to yours.

What's it like knowing every. Single. Member of the board thinks you're a joke when it comes to your baseball knowledge?

Why have the name CaliAngel when you're stuck in Gilbert, AZ?

25 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Has anyone else on this board noticed these asshats contribute nothing but sitting around and hurling insults?

He called someone an idiot by spelling it as idoit.  Dunning Kruger is a bitch and so is Stradling.  Remember when Kevin Kline said, "You're the vulgarian, you fuck!"?  That's him.

1 minute ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

He called someone an idiot by spelling it as idoit.  Dunning Kruger is a bitch and so is Stradling.  Remember when Kevin Kline said, "You're the vulgarian, you fuck!"?  That's him.

You've been a member since 2013 and still don't know the idoit reference, even though it's been outplayed beyond imagination? 

2 minutes ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

You keep bringing this up.  You are the only one that doesn’t understand that everyone else gets it. 

4 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

"Bryce Harper sucks ass" and Juan Soto doesn't deserve a big contract. How else would you describe someone who says this? 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

I'm a nice person.

Obviously I'm fine with taking the abuse responses to my hyperbolic posts. I've accepted that. 

But get those tools in line Lou. I disagree with people a lot, but I don't attack anyone here unless they initiate, and all they do is initiate by sitting in the shadows and waiting to hurl insults that contribute absolutely nothing. 

Just now, CaliAngel said:

Obviously I'm fine with taking the abuse responses to my hyperbolic posts. I've accepted that. 

But get those tools in line Lou. I disagree with people a lot, but I don't attack anyone here unless they initiate, and all they do is initiate by sitting in the shadows and waiting to hurl insults that contribute absolutely nothing. 

If you have a problem with a post, report it and a mod will review it. 

I was trying to sell my ticket for $349 for hours before the game—no luck. The seats around me started lowering their prices including the only row in front of me (C) out of desperation. I was running late to the game, and Trout was announced in the lineup so I got ready and headed out—but I left my stubhub listing and decided to put it at $499 just in case.

I was 10 minutes away from the stadium when some sucker ended up buying it at 7:05pm. Thanks for the $$$ pal! Turned back home once I saw the email, and listened to the first couple innings of the game during the drive: the Angels were down 0-6, and Trout was scratched from the game.

These last two games have been great for my wallet.