• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/21/22): Royals @ Angels

mmc

1 minute ago, PattyD22 said:

Normally I don’t agree with posts that disparage players, but tonight I am.  I wholeheartedly agree with this.  I guess I’ve finally reached my breaking point.

Watching a dogshit team like the Royals beat this team has broken me.  We should be kicking this teams ass, but yet, here we’re are losing.  Again.

Fuck

I hear ya!

I've had a fucked up day, and this game is icing on the fuck'n cake.

When is Minasian going to be held accountable?

He assembled this pitching staff......

2 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

Silver lining: we can definitely be sellers this deadline. Maybe we can offload Noah and Lorenzen for some decent bullpen arms for next season. This year is done, can't even beat the god damn Royals at home

I'd keep Lorenzen. He's one of a small select few that shines on the polished turd. 

1 minute ago, daygloman said:

I hear ya!

I've had a fucked up day, and this game is icing on the fuck'n cake.

When is Minasian going to be held accountable?

He assembled this pitching staff......

@dayglomanim so with ya man.  I’ve had a dogshit day, and yet the wife talked me into going to the game tonight.  When it was 6-1, I wanted to jam, but nope….the team kept me here.

Now I’m fucked.  Again.  I should have listened to my conscience and not my wife.  Dumb ass.

5 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

Minasian is probably gone at the end of the year. This product is completely unacceptable. I mean, he went into the season praying Fletcher would regain form and had zero backup plan for the MIF. On top of that, the asswipe resigns Suzuki as backup Catcher. Horrible plan and he needs to be held accountable

J. Pierrepont Reagins, Dumbpoto, Billy “Can’t find decent pitching” Eppler, and Perry “Loves soft tosser relievers” Minasian

All hired by Arte Moreno, the real problem with this franchise 

Edited by Angel Oracle

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

J. Pierrepont Reagins, Dumbpoto, Billy “Can’t find decent pitching” Eppler, and Perry “Loves soft tosser relievers” Minasian

All hired by Arte Moreno

The Donald Sterling of the NBA. He spends no money on GM's. (Elgin Baylor was the lowest paid GM his entire tenure there), and somehow expects to win.

1 minute ago, PattyD22 said:

@dayglomanim so with ya man.  I’ve had a dogshit day, and yet the wife talked me into going to the game tonight.  When it was 6-1, I wanted to jam, but nope….the team kept me here.

Now I’m fucked.  Again.  I should have listened to my conscience and not my wife.  Dumb ass.

I'm sorry man! 

Drive carefully when you split. 

II'm so tired of being Buttercupped!