• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/15/22) Angels @ Dodgers - no Rendon

mmc

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

If they just sucked from the beginning it would have been OK, but they teased us with what they could be for a 6-week stretch. 

What an F'n shame. 

Most definitely, but it just doesn't make sense how catastrophically bad this team is. They shouldn't be this bad. Something is seriously wrong here, and I don't know what it is.

The bright side to the disaster of 1999 is in the off-season, they hired the best General Manager in team history, and he hired the 2nd best Manager in team history (I'll always be a Gene Mauch guy), and we all know how the next decade went.

1 minute ago, gurn67 said:

The bright side to the disaster of 1999 is in the off-season, they hired the best General Manager in team history, and he hired the 2nd best Manager in team history (I'll always be a Gene Mauch guy), and we all know how the next decade went.

How optimistic.