• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tonight's game is on EPSN

Just now, desiderata said:

No one has told me if ESPN is on Apple TV.  If I only have Bally Sports and Apple TV, do I have to sign-up for yet another service just to be able to stream this one game on ESPN?

sign up for a 7-day trial of ESPN+. There should be an ESPN app on Apple TV, otherwise you can airplay it from the iOS app to the Apple TV.

Just now, failos said:

sign up for a 7-day trial of ESPN+. There should be an ESPN app on Apple TV, otherwise you can airplay it from the iOS app to the Apple TV.

Thank you.  You are all being too kind.  I already have the WWL/mothership/ESPN.  I wanted streaming / select national game outrage.  My attempt at humor and parody has failed and I give up.  

2 hours ago, failos said:

Maybe the vaccine wore off. It’s a weird virus, so I have no explanation for it. But, I’m glad you’re not on a ventilator at least.

On that note, I’m going to start wearing my mask again.

Should of thought of that before kissing the monkeypox chick.

23 minutes ago, failos said:

Do you like pissing the night away?

No but I'm used to it by now.

It's funny, a couple years ago I could have a few beers in New York, then drive all the way back to NH without having to stop for a piss.

Now I have to wait 10-15 minutes after my last drink so I can piss before leaving. It was like I hit the proverbial bladder wall. 

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It's funny, a couple years ago I could have a few beers in New York, then drive all the way back to NH without having to stop for a piss.

Now I have to wait 10-15 minutes after my last drink so I can piss before leaving. It was like I hit the proverbial bladder wall. 

A6DA8B23-D91C-4D4C-9068-F3B0F3A5EF62.jpeg

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah that's me ever since I turned 30.