• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thanks alot Twins!

Nobody thought Verlander would look like he did 10 years ago and that Jeremy Pena would be better than Carlos Correa (by a lot). 

Those two will come back to earth a bit, but they will be a force to be reckon with all season and to be fair, they're the team to beat. 

Still pissed that Maddon just put a shit lineup out there on Wednesday instead of getting his best players in the lineup against their very best pitcher. 

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

Nobody thought Verlander would look like he did 10 years ago and that Jeremy Pena would be better than Carlos Correa (by a lot). 

Those two will come back to earth a bit, but they will be a force to be reckon with all season and to be fair, they're the team to beat. 

Still pissed that Maddon just put a shit lineup out there on Wednesday instead of getting his best players in the lineup against their very best pitcher. 

I hope the Halos give the Asstros an ass kicking like they did to Tampa next time they play them 

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Maddon gonna Maddon.  Why rotate a guy in or out here and there when you can almost forfeit a game instead.  You know what Joe Maddon's takeaway was?  "I pinch hit Taylor Ward and he almost won the game for us"

1 minute ago, gurn67 said:

The Astros don't play a team that is currently over .500 for the next 6 weeks!

Nationals

Red Sox

Rangers

Guardians

Mariners

A's

Royals

Mariners

Marlins

Rangers

White Sox

Then, they finally play the Mets on June 22nd.

I'm sure they paid McKinsey $40M to convince MLB to build the schedule in the Astros' favor.

1 hour ago, gurn67 said:

The Astros don't play a team that is currently over .500 for the next 6 weeks!

Nationals

Red Sox

Rangers

Guardians

Mariners

A's

Royals

Mariners

Marlins

Rangers

White Sox

Then, they finally play the Mets on June 22nd.

To be honest, I only care about Houston when the Halos play them. If the Angels keep playing good ball like this then they will be fine 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

To be honest, I only care about Houston when the Halos play them. If the Angels keep playing good ball like this then they will be fine 

Me too. I guess I'm just trying to point out don't get too freaked out if the Astros go on a nice run the next 6 weeks. They're going to have a lot of games against good teams when this stretch is over. The Angels get them again after they spend a week playing the Mets & Yankees. When the schedule was made, the Red Sox, White Sox & Mariners were all expected by the "experts" to be playoff contenders this year.

8 hours ago, Jason said:

If this team can win 90+ games, we will make the playoffs.  I would like to win the division, but even if not, it'd be awesome to just make the playoffs after such a long absence.  With 6 playoff teams, 90 wins should be fairly sufficient to get there.  I'd expect to see 3 teams from the ALE, one from the ALC, and then 2 from the ALW.

Just keep winning games.  We're off to a great start.

Astros are a good team and it will be a dog fight to win the division from them which I knew coming in. We play them soon and then we will see what kind of team we are really are. I'm sure their fans are probably saying the same about us.

49 minutes ago, Barf said:

Astros are a good team and it will be a dog fight to win the division from them which I knew coming in. We play them soon and then we will see what kind of team we are really are. I'm sure their fans are probably saying the same about us.

12 hours ago, Jason said:

Houston can lick my scrum