• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This team is not magical

I don't know why I'm even invested so far. 

It's literally the same shit I've been following for the last 7 years and I had no more fucks to give. 

Hopefully the sweet, sweet embrace of indifference will take over again shortly. This team...this organization has utterly ruined my baseball fandom. 

And no one say it's "OnLy 4 GaMeS". It's been 12 years. My love for the game is dead.

• Docwaukee changed the title to This team is not magical
14 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't know why I'm even invested so far. 

It's literally the same shit I've been following for the last 7 years and I had no more fucks to give. 

Hopefully the sweet, sweet embrace of indifference will take over again shortly. This team...this organization has utterly ruined my baseball fandom. 

And no one say it's "OnLy 4 GaMeS". It's been 12 years. My love for the game is dead.

You're making me sad.

47 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

Having a tough time feeling it so far.  

Too much dead weight in the lineup. We rely on the top of the order to do everything. The pitching has looked good, but where are the fundamentals? The Astros are out there making plays and the Angels aren't. 

Obviously there is a ton we could talk about but I'll give one example. There were two bang bang plays at first today. One was the play where Adell was incorrectly called out, and the other was that great play by Mayfield that couldn't quite get the out at first. The difference there was the way the first basemen received the ball. Goodrum was stretching for it while Walsh was playing back just trying to keep it in front of him. It's a small detail but it's the difference between two outs in the game, and they aren't the only examples of this throughout the series.

There certainly wasn't much to be excited about this weekend. There is no indication that Adell and Marsh are ready for this level; there is no indication that Adell will EVER be ready for this level. Rendon is already getting a day off four games into the season.  Also, I'm not sure if any of you have noticed, but Suzuki isn't very good. 

But it's still baseball and I will still have hope. 

3 minutes ago, Justin said:

There certainly wasn't much to be excited about this weekend. There is no indication that Adell and Marsh are ready for this level; there is no indication that Adell will EVER be ready for this level. Rendon is already getting a day off four games into the season.  Also, I'm not sure if any of you have noticed, but Suzuki isn't very good. 

But it's still baseball and I will still have hope. 

Step back from the ledge Justin.