• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Updated Angels Payroll - 2022

17 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

well sure I'd spend that on Story.  I think 90+% of the league would.  My guess is that it's more around 5-6 for 120-140.  He's the best non-Correa option right now.  Don't take the phils or astros off the table.  Or the Nats.  Or the Dogs for 3b if they miss on Freeman.  Or the M's for 3b if they miss on Bryant.  

Rumor now has it that he turned down 5 years/$100 million, due to that team wanting him to change positions.

Thst is odd that a team would want a good defense SS to change positions.

5 hours ago, Revad said:

I guess if it was add Correa or do nothing I would say go for it but I’d rather add a starter, good bullpen piece and established middle infielder for less than $30M.  Plus the cheating stuff sticks in my craw.

I agree.

Oh i agree, if you add Correa you dont just add Correa.  I was just commenting on the not wanting him part as an absolute.