• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NBC finalizing deal to stream Sunday morning/afternoon games on Peacock

13 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

At least we know why the owners started coming up on the CBT and things, they already had the increases covered.   Tony Clark has to feel like a cartoon character thinking "curses, foiled again!."

6 minutes ago, Don said:

The sheer amount of subscriptions needed to watch baseball games is starting to get ridiculous.

Individual studios and what-not are probably laughing their ass off because.. "cord cutting"

Still better for the consumer than having to pay for 200 channels just to get the ones you want IMO.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

Individual studios and what-not are probably laughing their ass off because.. "cord cutting"

Yeah, you're basically paying the same (or more) for the same access a premium cable package would have got you a decade ago, just spread out to different vendors. That said, it still offers a certain degree of consumer autonomy.

1 minute ago, Don said:

Yeah, you're basically paying the same (or more) for the same access a premium cable package would have got you a decade ago, just spread out to different vendors. That said, it still offers a certain degree of consumer autonomy.

The nice thing is it's easy to just cut a service out if they are having a dry spell or you won't have time to watch .vs being stuck with it or facing an early termination penalty.  It's worked out well for me.+

10 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

@jsnpritchett this and the Apple TV Friday night games isn't going to have a bearing on those of us in other states relying on MLB.tv to watch games is it?

I hope there isn't any blackouts. 

As I understand it, the Peacock games and the Apple TV games will be exclusive to those platforms and not available anywhere else.

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

So what are we talking about here ?! Like 3 or 4 Angels games ? Not signing up for peacock for that.  

Fuck you rob.  I can find a pirated stream.  Bitch. 

Add a few more for Apple TV and a few more for YouTube that I won't watch because I'm lazy.

I'm generally against piracy but I think this off season is driving me towards it just because.

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

So what are we talking about here ?! Like 3 or 4 Angels games ? Not signing up for peacock for that.  

Fuck you rob.  I can find a pirated stream.  Bitch. 

Probably only get an Angels game if they're playing at the Yankees/Mets/Red Sox/Braves, given that these will all be east coast games.