• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

24 hours together

Tank

10 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I wake up, groggy and barely conscious. I can't move. As I gather myself I realize I'm strapped to an old dentist chair. The smell of kale and scones permeate the air. It's dark, but there's enough light to see.

I look around, I see I'm secured to the arms of the chair with fake leather straps because cows. My legs are secured by more fake leather. I am unable to move. Whomever tied these straps is a professional.

I notice a bunch of tools on the table. Instruments of torture: A knife, a scalpel, a Hamilton Beach Easy Juice Extractor, a vegetable peeler, and a 6 pack of Pumpkin beer with one beer missing. Fear begins to take a hold of me.

Suddenly...footsteps. The door opens and a blinding white light engulfs the room. I can't see the face of my torturer. But he smells earthy, and robust. He also has an amazing body. He obviously works out.

The mysterious man turns on the Hamilton Beach Easy Juice Extractor. My torturer is going to put...something of mine into the juice extractor. Suddenly, he undoes the strap on my left hand. He grabs that hand. He's going to use it to make juice!

I squeeze my eyes shut, expecting pain I've never experienced before. Then...I feel a glass. The man closes my fingers around it. 

"Drink", the man says. I can see a dark green fluid in the glass. Who knows what's in this. "Drink!" He says again, this time with more force. I put the glass up to my lips, it smells like a salad from Applebee's. I take a sip. There's something chunky and cold in there. It's ice, but not. Like he was reading my mind, the mysterious man tells me "I hope you enjoy your frozen tofu". It tastes like liquid salad. It's....not awful. I'd probably drink it again. 

I finish my drink, and the man straps my arm back into place. He has just one final thing to say:

"I have a lunch meeting tomorrow with a well-known pitcher. If he signs with the Angels, you are free to go. If not, you drink more salad."

He then leaves, and I shit my pants.

1) standing ovation

2) you're going to drink more salad

48 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Clearman's Galley, AKA the Boat, puts a bluecheese ranch on their iceberg lettuce only salads.  It's amazing.  Only place I've ever seen have that combo.

It’s tolerable, especially if you mix in the red cabbage with it and eat them together. But it’s even better if you replace the blue cheese dressing with thousand island.