• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scoring Runs

Taylor

15 minutes ago, failos said:

I think he could contribute at the MLB level. I’d rather see him play than Eaton.

He’s not good defensively so I think that may be what’s holding him back the most. I try not to hold his previous offensive numbers against him but I still have my doubts that he’ll ever be more than a AAAA player 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

He’s not good defensively so I think that may be what’s holding him back the most. I try not to hold his previous offensive numbers against him but I still have my doubts that he’ll ever be more than a AAAA player 

He does strikeout a lot…hopefully it doesn’t come to that though.

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

That’s true as well. Marsh is better defensively and the Halos need someone in CF 

This season is over and would leave both Marsh and Adell down . With injuries they both should be playing. I'd put Ward in right over Eaton. Maddon hags on to vets to much, play the kids.

24 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

This season is over and would leave both Marsh and Adell down . With injuries they both should be playing. I'd put Ward in right over Eaton. Maddon hags on to vets to much, play the kids.

I’m not opposed to them both playing with the big club. I just don’t want them being rushed and it setting them back in their development. TBH, there should be little pressure the rest of the season

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’m not opposed to them both playing with the big club. I just don’t want them being rushed and it setting them back in their development. TBH, there should be little pressure the rest of the season

there comes a point where the only way he's really going to progress is to do it at the major league level.  Even if it's still him just being a freak athlete, the number of challenges he's going to get in AAA aren't gonna be enough for him to progress unless those challenges start happening closer together and way more often.  

Not sure I would call him up just yet, but he's probably getting close.