• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Take Mad-Bum!

HaloRed

2 hours ago, HaloRed said:

We have J-Up back with Trout and Rendon to follow, and by that time the Angels are, unequivocally, the best lineup in baseball.  Yes they are, better than D-Town even, there, which Arte absolutely loves!
So they have to be buyers for a key SP by the deadline.  They have Pujols falling off the books after this year but I'm sure he'd like to put that money into Ohtani on a lifetime deal by that point.  Who else is falling off the books?
By Cot's Baseball Contracts, factor after Pujols 30 mil, Fowlers 14.5 mil is falling off, Cobb's 15 mil.   Mad-Bum fits right in! 

For all of the other reasons, already mentioned, plus the fact that Bumgarner moved to Arizona because it is really close to his home, it was a work-life balance decision, too. So, as much of a good pitcher that he was some time in the distant past, he is not a good decision for the Angels, at all. Hard pass, respectfully, Red.

5 minutes ago, rageous said:

What the hell is this?

On 7/8/2014 at 5:17 PM, HaloRed16 said:

Oh, Shut up, Red!!!

You're all going to die alone.

You're arguing for disruption over discussion. How can anyone get motivated for a discussion with your PUBES getting in the way, pal?! It's YOU that shouldn't get involved!!

Mad-Bum's contract runs out after 24.  31 y/o now.  His Cot's line,

20:$6M, 21:$19M, 22:$23M, 23:$23M, 24:$14M

limited no-trade protection: may block deals to 5 clubs

You're comparing Heaney to Mad-Bum, AngelStew?!  How the rumors may surface over Mad-Bum by the deadline says it all! 

Look, I don't have time for this, I'm usually too busy to put this into my workaround with everything throughout my day.  But it is trade deadline and I'm throwing my 2 cents in.  To win a WS, you need the Horse compliment added to Ohtani and Sandoval (for the matter at this point).  Bundy, Heaney, and the rest just don't cut it. 

Mad-Bum, indicated by his outing for a porous team (shades of 70's Nolan Ryan), that guy I'd want in the rotation!