• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Man, there's a lot going on with how Trump got elected.  Its not just about Hillary.  I think Biden would have lost. 

A) never said it was ALL Hillary 

2) I don't 

hell, I think Michelle Obama could have beaten Trump 

Edited by Lou

2 hours ago, Lou said:

yes

you had your chance to ensure Trump didn't introduce his policies to the nation and fucked it up like no other in the history of this country. 

so throw up your arms, pull out your hair, scream at your tv and have a march.

you have no one else to blame other than Hillary and the dems while you're doing it.  THAT'S why she'll be relevant every time Trump pisses off the libs. 

1. I didn't vote for Hillary.

2. I'm not marching.

3. Glad you finally seem to understand who deserves the brunt of the blame. Couple weeks ago, you tried to follow Jay's lead by putting the blame on Obama ("But Obama!"). In making that argument, you said that Hillary was "politically savvy" lol. Most who weren't in her base know that she is the complete opposite. Bill and Obama have that quality - not her.  It was a poor observation that you tried to fit into a false narrative.

2 hours ago, Lou said:

oops, forgot to add LOL

I hear that makes your argument stronger 

Sorry, just an honest reaction. 

You've made lengthy posts very similar to that a few times now.

6 hours ago, Glen said:

Trump just signed an executive order directing his top military advisors to draw up plans to defeat ISIS. Ignoring his unconstitutional order keeping people with green cards from reentering the US for a moment, this is the stupidest thing he's done. Completely unnecessary.

That's not even the stupidest thing he did in that executive order. The editor from fucking breitbart news is now sitting in on the national security council, while the joint chiefs and director of national intelligence will no longer be regular participants  

Counseling Trump in the effort will be Stephen K. Bannon, the White House chief strategist whose influence inside the administration is expanding far beyond politics. In a separate presidential memo, Trump reorganized the National Security Council to, along with other changes, give Bannon a regular seat on the principals committee — the meetings of the most senior national security officials, including the secretaries of defense and state.

That memo also states that the director of national intelligence and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff will sit on the principals committee only when the issues to be discussed pertain to their “responsibilities and expertise.” In the previous two administrations, both were included as regular attendees.

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

That's not even the stupidest thing he did in that executive order. The editor from fucking breitbart news is now sitting in on the national security council, while the joint chiefs and director of national intelligence will no longer be regular participants  

It's only stupid in the context of what would be normal. We're clearly not in a normal state. There is a reason why this was done. The reason it was done likely isn't stupid but makes sense given the motivations of those in charge. It's unlikely that the motivation is anything reasonably good for the rest of us.

5 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

"But Hillary..." lol

So predictable.

Maybe you missed my point,  it wasn't "but Hillary",  it was libs were idiots pushing her onto the public. Idiots. You get to be on the outside looking in because all of the horseshit of the left just became too unpalatable and your Senate,  House and Presidency was taken away. Taken away and it's your fault. Take some responsibility and quit deflecting. 

48 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Maybe you missed my point,  it wasn't "but Hillary",  it was libs were idiots pushing her onto the public. Idiots. You get to be on the outside looking in because all of the horseshit of the left just became too unpalatable and your Senate,  House and Presidency was taken away. Taken away and it's your fault. Take some responsibility and quit deflecting. 

jonz0.jpg

You can frame it anyway you want to, but it seems that any time your guy says or does something stupid, you revert back to the same old same old.

http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/28480-the-twilight-zone/#comment-914553

How quickly they forget.

8 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Eh, you're regarded as a lib here @AW.

I myself identify as a left-leaning moderate, but I get the lib label slapped on me too. Don't worry about it.

I think I'm in this boat.  I consider myself a moderate, though one that tilts left.  Sometimes it seems like I might as well be Che Guevara on here tho.

1 hour ago, InsideThePark said:

jonz0.jpg

You can frame it anyway you want to, but it seems that any time your guy says or does something stupid, you revert back to the same old same old.

http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/28480-the-twilight-zone/#comment-914553

How quickly they forget.

But I'm not deflecting,  I'm simply pointing out that on the scoreboard it is Republicans Senate/House/Presidency,  Democrats bupkis. And the reason is you,  not Trump. 

I accepted Obama was because the Republicans fucked up and went saber rattling with McCain, an incompetent that picked the worst running mate possible. Then doubled down on out of touch and tried to shove Romney down everyone's throat in an election cycle that Obama was vulnerable. 

Now its your turn,  your party fucked up. For all the reasons everyone has posted (Lou outlined it best) you are on the losing end and for good cause. Because you were so out of touch your party tried to force an unpalatable candidate and you went with her,  down the toilet. 

Quit trying to act like I personally put Trump in the White House,  I'm in California,  the last Republican it voted for was Reagan. You idiots are the ones that put Trump into office, by being arrogant,  close minded,  bullying idiots. 

It's going to be a long four years for you,  sorry but it's your own fault. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

But I'm not deflecting,  I'm simply pointing out that on the scoreboard it is Republicans Senate/House/Presidency,  Democrats bupkis. And the reason is you,  not Trump. 

I accepted Obama was because the Republicans fucked up and went saber rattling with McCain, an incompetent that picked the worst running mate possible. Then doubled down on out of touch and tried to shove Romney down everyone's throat in an election cycle that Obama was vulnerable. 

Now its your turn,  your party fucked up. For all the reasons everyone has posted (Lou outlined it best) you are on the losing end and for good cause. Because you were so out of touch your party tried to force an unpalatable candidate and you went with her,  down the toilet. 

Quit trying to act like I personally put Trump in the White House,  I'm in California,  the last Republican it voted for was Reagan. You idiots are the ones that put Trump into office, by being arrogant,  close minded,  bullying idiots. 

It's going to be a long four years for you,  sorry but it's your own fault. 

Haha.  Blarg's throwing another tantrum.

I have no problem acknowledging that the Democrats screwed up. They likely had a winning candidate in Biden (a lot of Dems were begging him to run) but they ended up with two shity choices. I still think that ideologically, Bernie's ideas were worse for the country. If the Democrats double down on liberalism and go with the Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Keith Ellison, and Tulsi Gabbard wing of the party, it'll be another election where I will not vote Democrat. And as for Hillary, she was a lousy candidate who I didn't support. I said that multiple times during the election. And don't even get me started on the DNC, I've written at length on what an embarrassment they were for trying to rig the primary for Hillary. Talk about dirty politics.

But there it is again, though.... the same tactic Trump backers use when he implements a silly policy or says something crazy. Illogical refugee ban? Hillary and LIBRUUUUUUULS! Bad interview?? Same shtick. Soon-to-be widespread voter fraud investigation? Repeat same line.  By definition, that is deflecting. Instead of talking about the issue at hand, you go back to the election lol. Quit being dishonest.

And if it gets you all sensitive to be labeled a Trump supporter, then perhaps you should stop acting like one. Anyone with half a brain can see that you've been very favorable to him for nearly a year now (well beyond the election).

8 hours ago, failos said:

Trump is great. This week has been tremendous

It would seem that this week is entirely dissimilar from your ablility to properly use punctuation.

To which country on the banned list would you like us to send language terrorists such as yourself?

Get your crap together, numbskull. Your citizenship is at stake. CARRY ON!

2 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

Haha.  Blarg's throwing another tantrum.

I have no problem acknowledging that the Democrats screwed up. They likely had a winning candidate in Biden (a lot of Dems were begging him to run) but they ended up with two shity choices. I still think that ideologically, Bernie's ideas were worse for the country. If the Democrats double down on liberalism and go with the Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Keith Ellison, and Tulsi Gabbard wing of the party, it'll be another election where I will not vote Democrat. And as for Hillary, she was a lousy candidate who I didn't support. I said that multiple times during the election. And don't even get me started on the DNC, I've written at length on what an embarrassment they were for trying to rig the primary for Hillary. Talk about dirty politics.

But there it is again, though.... the same tactic Trump backers use when he implements a silly policy or says something crazy. Illogical refugee ban? Hillary and LIBRUUUUUUULS! Bad interview?? Same shtick. Soon-to-be widespread voter fraud investigation? Repeat same line.  By definition, that is deflecting. Instead of talking about the issue at hand, you go back to the election lol. Quit being dishonest.

And if it gets you all sensitive to be labeled a Trump supporter, then perhaps you should stop acting like one. Anyone with half a brain can see that you've been very favorable to him for nearly a year now (well beyond the election).

Blarg really is a snowflake.

12 hours ago, Jay said:

I love the way Glen numbered his list...

a)

2)

iii)

Maybe he's having some sort of psychological break.

It's something I've done in my posts many times before, on all of the boards. Nice to see you addressing the important issues.