• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The Stormy Daniels stuff. It would be hilarious if that's what actually brings him down.

There isn’t a statute of limitations on that? Seems like there must be something else. I don’t believe that he will be convicted of anything though 

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

There isn’t a statute of limitations on that? Seems like there must be something else. I don’t believe that he will be convicted of anything though 

He's been indicted for that and has to face a grand jury on Tuesday. Who knows if that's just a cover for something else..

17 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

He isn't being arrested, he just put that out as a poor persecuted me statement, now donate below. My opinion is quit doing shady shit and maybe you won't be persecuted so much. 

Yeah, seems Ike some BS to me as well. I guess all press is positive press to Trump

On 3/18/2023 at 10:36 AM, Jason said:

The payment to shut her up was in 2016.  Because this was in middle of a presidential campaign this is seen as an illegal campaign contribution.

Just now, Rico said:

The payment to shut her up was in 2016.  Because this was in middle of a presidential campaign this is seen as an illegal campaign contribution.

That seems like a bit of a reach. I fear this is going to bite the Dems in the butt and we are going to get 4 more years of Trump. All the constant attention the media and Dems give him is just adding fuel to the fire. 

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

That seems like a bit of a reach. I fear this is going to bite the Dems in the butt and we are going to get 4 more years of Trump. All the constant attention the media and Dems give him is just adding fuel to the fire. 

How is it a reach? Michael Cohen has already served prison time for it and Trump was named as Individual 1. It's either illegal or it isn't. It has nothing to do with "Dems."

50 minutes ago, St1ck said:

How is it a reach? Michael Cohen has already served prison time for it and Trump was named as Individual 1. It's either illegal or it isn't. It has nothing to do with "Dems."

Trump would never get arrested without the blessing of the Republican establishment. It would be in their best interest to get Trump out of the picture so that he doesn't screw up their plans to retake the White House in 2024.

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Both the Fed prosecutors in New York didn't pursue it and the Federal elections Commision tossed it out too. This is politically motivated and its pretty obvious. Bragg ignores all kinds of violent crime yet he's pursuing this when others have said no? 

Edited by Jason

1 hour ago, Jason said:

It is a bit of a deal when an ex-President whines hit the streets and take our country back, especially after he saw how easy it is to assemble tourists last time. He leaks he is being arrested, fund raises, gains political points, then fund raises and gains political points off saying the communist woke prosecutors are leaking what he actually leaked. I would say it is fucking brilliant other than it is the simple minded in this country who make it so easy for him.  It isn't even a challenge for him anymore to grift. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

It is a bit of a deal when an ex-President whines hit the streets and take our country back, especially after he saw how easy it is to assemble tourists last time. He leaks he is being arrested, fund raises, gains political points, then fund raises and gains political points off saying the communist woke prosecutors are leaking what he actually leaked. I would say it is fucking brilliant other than it is the simple minded in this country who make it so easy for him.  It isn't even a challenge for him anymore to grift. 

I'm just worried he is doing a Jan 6th.  Putting it out there that he is going to be arrested, so that his faithful will be fully ready to defend and liberate him with their 2nd ammendment rights, without really saying or implying come and free me.  

18 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Wait until Roger Stone finds out that In-N-Out doesn't have a drive thru and none of the MAGAs attending won't be allowed in without shoes. 

Yeah it's the most annoying INO. The fast food restaurants across the street all have drive thrus.

The hits keep coming for the orange man.

Sources: Special counsel claims Trump deliberately misled his attorneys about classified documents, judge wrote - ABC News
https://abcnews.go.com/US/sources-special-counsel-claims-trump-deliberately-misled-attorneys/story?id=98024191

Howell found that prosecutors showed "sufficient" evidence that Trump "intentionally concealed" the existence of additional classified documents from Corcoran, sources said, putting Corcoran in an unwitting position to deceive the government.