• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/24/nyregion/letitia-james-trump-projects-investigation.html#commentsContainer

The New York State attorney general’s office has stepped up its inquiry into whether President Trump and the Trump Organization committed fraud by overstating assets to get bank loans, asking a judge to order Eric Trump to answer questions under oath and the company to hand over documents, court papers show.

Mr. Trump, who is President Trump’s son and an executive vice president of the company, abruptly canceled an interview with the attorney general’s office last month, and last week the Trump Organization told the office that the company and its lawyers would not comply with seven subpoenas related to the investigation.

Eric Trump should just comply with what the authorities are asking him to do. I wonder if he'll get shot for refusing to cooperate.

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, fishbulb said:

Wow, we've reached 10x Dr.@angelinkc's estimates. Stretch goals are attainable, y'all.

I am the crazy uncle. However, I am not that far off of pure covid deaths. Who could have predicted we would count every death as covid. Now, you are highly educated and the aw expert on covid. It was you who mocked me for saying the kill rate was below .5. I believe you said it was 8 times greater than .5. 

8 hours ago, angelinkc said:

I am the crazy uncle. However, I am not that far off of pure covid deaths. Who could have predicted we would count every death as covid. Now, you are highly educated and the aw expert on covid. It was you who mocked me for saying the kill rate was below .5. I believe you said it was 8 times greater than .5. 

I believe that you're conflating statements.

Even if you weren't, 8 < 10 (and growing).

I still love you, though.