• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

57 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

Yes, he did fail to say "their".

As one who has never failed in this manner, I'm a little pissed at his misspelling. But it doesn't happen very often, so I'm not sweating it.

LOL. It "doesnt happen often?" Shouldn't it "not ever happen?"

Perhaps the world's smartest man should give up the Twitter. 

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

That's a great article. Thanks for sharing it.

Fourth, don’t spread lies. Don’t privilege Trump’s lies by putting their specific language in the headlines, the leads or the hashtags. Don’t repeat the lies assuming people will automatically know they’re lies. People need to know the president is lying, but be careful about repeating the lies because “a lie repeated often enough becomes the truth”. Repetition of lies spreads them.

I just wonder what the difference is between people who can see Trump's lies as lies and those who think everything he says is true. There seems to be a good 40% of the county that doesn't realize he's constantly lying to them. What's up with that?

Edited by Taylor

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

There seems to be a good 40% of the county that doesn't realize he's constantly lying to them. What's up with that?

The number is way higher than 40%.  How many people in this thread confuse a Trump lie with "haha, look what Trump thinks. What an idiot!"? I think people, especially as they get older if science is to be believed, just default to trusting a statement.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

Slow news days really press the board libs to find something to be angry about. 

I am not a lib. I have been a registered Republican my whole life. (But in all honesty, it is hard to continue identifying as Republican when the overwhelming majority of the party supports Lil' Hitler.)

Trump will destroy the Republican party. How are you going to feel when the backlash against him results in 8 years of Pocohantas as president?

1 hour ago, wopphil said:

I am not a lib. I have been a registered Republican my whole life. (But in all honesty, it is hard to continue identifying as Republican when the overwhelming majority of the party supports Lil' Hitler.)

Trump will destroy the Republican party. How are you going to feel when the backlash against him results in 8 years of Pocohantas as president?

You don't have to explain to Blarg you are not a lib.  It's all he has up his sleeve if you don't like his Orange lover.  I am shocked Blarg even had time out today to call people libs and likely ran late for his spray tan and dye treatment at the spa. Blarg is MAGA-MAGA.  If Blarg knew what Stormy really saw he would have already gone under the toadstool procedure.  OUCH!

Fact of the matter is guys like phil and yk are likely (R)'s over their voting time and are just expressing WTF with the current state of the party and how any fucked act or lie just becomes but but but Benghazi!  So if your only explanation of questioning this current admin just becomes you are a libtard you need a better explanation.  

Republicans finally turning on Trump? Or is this all for show?

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/427773-gop-poised-to-rebuke-trump

“Power over foreign policy has shifted to the executive branch over the last 30 years. Many of us in the Senate want to start taking it back,” said a Republican senator closely allied with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). 

“I don’t know how many times you can say this, but I would prefer that the president stay off Twitter, particularly with regard to these important national security issues where you’ve got people who are experts and have the background and are professionals,” said Senate Republican Whip John Thune (S.D.). “In most cases I think he ought to, when it comes to their judgment, take it into consideration.”

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

They are just pissed that they might not be able to bomb and kill more brown people.

Screw them.

Yeah it seems (fwiw) that the only real division by the Republicans are the hawks being impatient. Doubt it means too much though. Perhaps they just want political cover for the eventual increase of Russian influence in Afghanistan?

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

But look at the employment figures of those that can kill us at home.  The economic boost is profit.

you're not thinking this through. they kill all the people without jobs and watch the unemployment figures plummet 

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Republicans finally turning on Trump? Or is this all for show?

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/427773-gop-poised-to-rebuke-trump

F*ck the senate. F*ck the house. They're the most useless group of individuals in the universe.

They're probably pissed about Trump pulling troops out of the middle east.