• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

19 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Marginalized?  For f*ck's sake.  Those kids aren't marginalized, they are morons.

You don't have to be actually marginalized to feel marginalized. If people shout that you're being marginalized enough, you'll eventually start to believe it. Seeing as we've had decades of a political side spewing targeted propaganda to accomplish this, I'd rather focus my anger at the source.

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

5 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Trump got 2 million more votes than all time loser mitt romney.  Trump had 46.1% of the vote.  Trump won because the libtards didn't get out and vote in Obama numbers.  Jesus, you guys have spent the last two years reliving this, haven't you?

What libtards stayed home? Prolly a bunch of white ones

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Whatever the cause... The libtard media hasn't helped on that front either. 

Ya, I don't spend time on either much.  But which one is saying brown people are coming to get you so it does lead to some thinking we are bring marginalized.  By definition they are told they are being treated different. 

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Ya, I don't spend time on either much.  But which one is saying brown people are coming to get you so it does lead to some thinking we are bring marginalized.  By definition they are told they are being treated different. 

The right wing media are using the scare tactics to demonize the oppressed classes.

However it doesn't take much confirmation bias on their part to view the left of center media as attacking their way of life.  Especially on issues they have been told are the most important by the rwm. The effort by them has been gradual enough that the frog hasn't left the water pot but the water is pretty close to boiling now.

Just now, yk9001 said:

Trump isn't the problem.

The criticism of Trump is the problem.

Yes. Because white people using anger instead of intelligence to solve the problems has had an excellent track record of success. Forget gambler's fallacy. It's got to work this time!

Nancy, bar the door!!

Dear Madam Speaker:

Thank you for your letter of January 3, 2019, sent to me after the long Shutdown began, inviting me to address the Nation on January 29th as to the State of the Union. As you know, I had already accepted your kind invitation, however, I then received another letter from you dated January 16th, 2019, wherein you expressed concerns regarding security during the State of the Union Address due to the Shutdown. Even prior to asking, I was contacted by the Department of Homeland Security and the United States Secret Service to explain that there would be absolutely no problem regarding security with respect to the event. They have since confirmed this publicly.

Accordingly, there are no security concerns regarding the State of the Union Address. Therefore, I will be honoring your invitation, and fulfilling my Constitutional duty, to deliver important information to the people and Congress of the United States of America regarding the State of our Union.

I look forward to seeing you on the evening on January 29th in the Chamber of the House of Representatives. It would be so very sad for our Country if the State of the Union were not delivered on time, on schedule, and very importantly, on location!

Sincerely,

Donald J. Trump

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Yes. Because white people using anger instead of intelligence to solve the problems has had an excellent track record of success. Forget gambler's fallacy. It's got to work this time!

This is silliness.  There is nothing, and I mean nothing that is going to change the minds of magas, either in or out of this board.  For F*ck's sake.  Do you not read this board?

The blargs and adams and lous of the world will die off soon enough.  They will be a minority in a few more decades.  Yes, they are replaced by the shitheads at Covington Catholic High, but not enough to make up for the anchor babies being dropped.

1 minute ago, yk9001 said:

This is silliness.  There is nothing, and I mean nothing that is going to change the minds of magas, either in or out of this board.  For F*ck's sake.  Do you not read this board?

The blargs and adams and lous of the world will die off soon enough.  They will be a minority in a few more decades.  Yes, they are replaced by the shitheads at Covington Catholic High, but not enough to make up for the anchor babies being dropped.

I've changed MAGA minds before. Just because it's hard for you doesn't mean it isn't possible.