• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

I already see the Cons running with this story errrrrrrrrr headline on the big SM

Are they interpreting in the same manner that the dummies in the comments on that page did?

Whenever I see that frog being used, it's generally a sign that the person using it and those retweeting and reposting affirmatively don't engage that much in the practice of critical analysis/thinking.

Dumdums.

Well if you were working in the secret island underground lair of the right wing and you were presented with two options:

1. Acknowledge the Russians were using targeted ads in a deceptive manner to influence an election

or

2. Scream up and down that the Russians were trying to help HRC win!

Which would you pick?

15 minutes ago, Adam said:

I already see the Cons running with this story errrrrrrrrr headline on the big SM

Of course they are...that's how the right wing media pipeline works.

Jackass misinterprets something, knowingly or unknowingly...other outlets pick it up, amplify it...pointing to first article as "proof"...originator then points to additional outlets as further proof that it's true...it's like a giant circle jerk of stupidity

16 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Well if you were working in the secret island underground lair of the right wing and you were presented with two options:

1. Acknowledge the Russians were using targeted ads in a deceptive manner to influence an election

or

Which would you pick?

I dunno.

19 minutes ago, Thomas said:

or

Which would you pick?

I guess I'd pick 1.

Speaking of people that have disappeared to a secret island as far as this sub forum is concerned. . .

@Jay, what would you pick?

1 minute ago, RallyMo said:

I guess I'd pick 1.

"Your annual performance review is not going to be pretty mister. We take our jobs here very seriously. I hope you get your act together. That said, care to join me on one of the four fine 18 hole golf courses on the island?"

24 minutes ago, red321 said:

Of course they are...that's how the right wing media pipeline works.

Jackass misinterprets something, knowingly or unknowingly...other outlets pick it up, amplify it...pointing to first article as "proof"...originator then points to additional outlets as further proof that it's true...it's like a giant circle jerk of stupidity

It's funny that one of HRC's earliest stumbles in the 1990s was referring to a vast right wing conspiracy against her. I guess if it makes her feel any better, she was right.

6 minutes ago, red321 said:

Her and Madame Cleo...

thing was...she wasn't necessarily wrong back in the 90's...this right wing echo chamber isn't necessarily new, the only thing that has really changed is the technology

She was right that the vast right wing conspiracy forced Bill to have Monica go down on him?

21 minutes ago, red321 said:

thing was...she wasn't necessarily wrong back in the 90's...this right wing echo chamber isn't necessarily new, the only thing that has really changed is the technology

Wasn't implying otherwise. Hence her being right and not just not premature. <insert Bill Clinton joke> But as we've seen the technology change the information battlefield has been utterly remade. Inexplicably the Republicans were vastly better prepared for the change than their opponents. Sadly it is more important how a message is controlled than the actually merits of the message itself.

Just now, Thomas said:

Wasn't implying otherwise. Hence her being right and not just not premature. <insert Bill Clinton joke> But as we've seen the technology change the information battlefield has been utterly remade. Inexplicably the Republicans Russians were vastly better prepared for the change than their opponents. Sadly it is more important how a message is controlled than the actually merits of the message itself.

5 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Wasn't implying otherwise. Hence her being right and not just not premature. <insert Bill Clinton joke> But as we've seen the technology change the information battlefield has been utterly remade. Inexplicably the Republicans were vastly better prepared for the change than their opponents. Sadly it is more important how a message is controlled than the actually merits of the message itself.

I think they were better prepared for it...right wing talk radio...fox news...the audience was already built and receptive and they had years and years of practice at grievance politics 

4 minutes ago, red321 said:

I think they were better prepared for it...right wing talk radio...fox news...the audience was already built and receptive and they had years and years of practice at grievance politics 

And when, after 4 years of total republican control they realize they still don't have decent insurance, can't afford a new bass boat, or send Bubba Jr, Jr to college, they'll be doubly pissed at the damn libs

1 minute ago, red321 said:

Gah, I was literally typing about the creation of Faux news and the explosion of right wing radio to Rico regarding the preparation prior to the Russians piling on but yeah this. But there was no excuse for the left to be so far behind in their use of data analysis or be so sloppy in IT security practices. You'd think the left would be better at this technology stuff than the old white guy party.