• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bought a smoker - Cooking ideas

I've smoked a lot of food.  Chicken, different type of ribs, turkey, brisket, ham, pork butt/shoulder, rib eye steak & roast and cornish game hens.  Grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. Bacon with brown sugar comes out delish.

Veggies come out great as well.  Brussel Sprouts, potatoes, squash, zucchini, asparagus and corn on the cob.

You can pretty much smoke anything.

51 minutes ago, Tank said:

i want to try brisket sometime.

My favorite.  To cook and to eat.   I am anxious to do one now that the weather is good, but i like to do those for parties/events.  Not sure i can do a socially distant brisket for my family of four.

I have a camp chef as well.  One of my family's favorites in a spicy teriyaki boneless pork chop with grilled pineapple, served with rice and asparagus.  Super easy on the smoker.

You have to smoke a pork butt too.  Pulled pork is really easy.

Reverse sear steaks, using that sear box at the end are awesome (get a set of grillgrates for the sear box...huge difference)

Smoked T-bones in that bad boy today.  Fu#king amazeballs.  Along with some baked potatoes, asparagus and bacon wrapped jalapeno's.  Nobody was disappointed.  Easily the best steak I've ever made.  The searbox that I added to the smoker "sealed" the deal and finished the meat like I probably could never with other smokers.  We're doing a brisket tomorrow!

15 minutes ago, HaloMilliVanilli said:

Smoked T-bones in that bad boy today.  Fu#king amazeballs.  Along with some baked potatoes, asparagus and bacon wrapped jalapeno's.  Nobody was disappointed.  Easily the best steak I've ever made.  The searbox that I added to the smoker "sealed" the deal and finished the meat like I probably could never with other smokers.  We're doing a brisket tomorrow!

That sounds like an invitation. I’m in! I’ve wanted to try brisket so what time and where?

and just so you know, I’m bringing Lou, Blarg, and Adam with me.

You guys are totally welcome to stop on by.  Fly into Portland, rent a car or if you're hard up 'cause the stimulus hasn't come yet I'll pick you up, we'll drive north into Washington about 25 minutes later, Q time.  Should come around 530 and we can have a few drinks to lubricate, then dinner at 6-615.  Sound ok?

7 hours ago, HaloMilliVanilli said:

You guys are totally welcome to stop on by.  Fly into Portland, rent a car or if you're hard up 'cause the stimulus hasn't come yet I'll pick you up, we'll drive north into Washington about 25 minutes later, Q time.  Should come around 530 and we can have a few drinks to lubricate, then dinner at 6-615.  Sound ok?

Aw man, 6 is too late for Adam. He has trampoline time from 6:30-7:30 every night.  Blarg is in bed by 7 and Lou has dance class on the weekends.

maybe another time.

Smoked salmon today on my weber genisis with only a smoker box. Kept it low and slow at 160 degrees box temperature and finished for a 1/2 hour at 200. My wife loves smoked fish and approved of the finished product. I don't expect it to last to the weekend.