• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Just now, Blarg said:

Meh, Colorado would have just giggled, then take another hit and ask for cookies.

All fair. Lol. But man, while it seems dumb, I Could see it swinging six figure votes in some swing states.

5 minutes ago, Don said:

Random thought here... If Trump had issued an EO making weed legal nationally, would he have won by last night?

That's an interesting question, and not an easy one to answer. Doing that would likely help Trump with the more Libertarian voters who supported Jo Jorgensen. On the other hand, as much as Trump has pandered to evangelicals and the "law and order" crowd, I have to think that bloc of voters would not be down with that. Those voters may have even gone to Biden because Harris put a lot of non-violent drug offenders in jail.

2 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

That's an interesting question, and not an easy one to answer. Doing that would likely help Trump with the more Libertarian voters who supported Jo Jorgensen. On the other hand, as much as Trump has pandered to evangelicals and the "law and order" crowd, I have to think that bloc of voters would not be down with that. Those voters may have even gone to Biden because Harris put a lot of non-violent drug offenders in jail.

I get you there. I feel like there wouldn’t be a ton of Trumpers that would abandon ship over that one issue though. But you could definitely convince me that he would’ve picked up some Jorgensen voters with that.

3 minutes ago, Don said:

I get you there. I feel like there wouldn’t be a ton of Trumpers that would abandon ship over that one issue though. But you could definitely convince me that he would’ve picked up some Jorgensen voters with that.

I agree with you. I think it's an interesting thought exercise, wondering what it would be like if more candidates got off of their party's more traditional positions Harris, for example, now being for legalizing weed, whereas her legal career would indicate otherwise). Might add some actual nuance to elections if the candidates were more purple, rather than red or blue.

2 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

I agree with you. I think it's an interesting thought exercise, wondering what it would be like if more candidates got off of their party's more traditional positions Harris, for example, now being for legalizing weed, whereas her legal career would indicate otherwise). Might add some actual nuance to elections if the candidates were more purple, rather than red or blue.

If only man. If only.

5 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

You don't even know what communism is.

I mean he's a self proclaimed communist. Not even shitting you.

He's also beta, 400lbs, drives a prius and has a bernie bumper sticker

but he's funny as fuck and i like him

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

So who do we invade first? I’m guessing we get shitty on some fucking Syrian fucks. 

Already been in the neighborhood, not much to really bomb anymore. I'm thinking some Baltic nation is in need of some freedom. 

1 minute ago, wopphil said:

At least they are working today. How Nevada decided that today would be a good day to call in sick is beyond me. 

I've read conflicting things about Nevada.  I saw they took today off and they weren't counting votes,  but also apparently tomorrow at 9am they will have an update on their count.