• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Saturday, Feb. 22nd (RAINED OUT)

Docwaukee

1 minute ago, rafibomb said:

With the amount of talk from Spring about how good Fletcher has looked in RF, it would not surprise me to see him log plenty of starts there with Rengifo playing 2nd.

Even if that happens Rengifo would still be behind Simmons at SS and LaStella at 2nd. Unless LaStella moves to full time first base, which i'm doubtful of.

4 hours ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

This is the line-up for both games.

image.png.2600a2ad7dd4e02d910845a82ab6c035.png

I know that the home game will be on tv, but is there a chance to stream the away game? would love to see the young guys.

To me the more interesting thing about the list is the positional allocations.

Marsh in LF, Rojas at 1B, Fletcher at SS, Thaiss at 1B, Rengifo at 3B, Ward at LF. As Spring Training continues we should watch these positional placements to get a better understanding of where the Angels see certain players being used/implemented once the season gets underway (not to mention positional placement in the Minors once everything gets going after Spring Training ends).

41 minutes ago, ettin said:

Marsh in LF, Rojas at 1B, Fletcher at SS, Thaiss at 1B, Rengifo at 3B, Ward at LF. As Spring Training continues we should watch these positional placements to get a better understanding of where the Angels see certain players being used/implemented once the season gets underway (not to mention positional placement in the Minors once everything gets going after Spring Training ends).

Positional versatility is a good thing.

23 hours ago, ettin said:

5 is 3b and 6 is SS.  

On 2/21/2020 at 12:15 PM, rafibomb said:

With the amount of talk from Spring about how good Fletcher has looked in RF, it would not surprise me to see him log plenty of starts there with Rengifo playing 2nd.

I can't imagine the team is really planning on penciling Fletcher full time in RF. If he starts seeing half the starts out there we will probably see Adell.

11 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Exactly what you like to hear when interviewing engineers

I never claimed to be a good one! Heck, the rocket company I worked for never got a rocket off the ground, so that should be a red flag!