• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

And yet you did run out to get tested with only a head cold. 

What a waste of time that was. Imagine being in shape and (I know it's hard for your fat ass to understand) being a normal, healthy individual who gets a common cold and still has to spend the time and effort to get tested just to prove you weren't infected with a disease that might kill .0001% of the population. I seriously don't feel sad for you old and fat people. We all choose our own lives. I take care of myself, maybe you should too.

31 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

I've said it before here: the number that you can look to as a gauge is hospitalizations. It's not looking good, and I don't think many appreciate the limitations of healthcare staffing if this blows up all over the place simultaneously. 

The problem you are having now, is that the government has been crying wolf every day for the last 8 months.  People have been sacrificing, and it has gotten us nowhere.  I for one am ready to go the Sweden route, because this is just a never ending cycle that'll probably go on for another year or two.  

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

The problem you are having now, is that the government has been crying wolf every day for the last 8 months.  People have been sacrificing, and it has gotten us nowhere.  I for one am ready to go the Sweden route, because this is just a never ending cycle that'll probably go on for another year or two.  

Exactly. Rip the god damn bandaid off.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Exactly. Rip the god damn bandaid off.

Here we are going through this and Sweden is laughing at the rest of the world with its herd immunity. It's kinda hard to argue with y'all.

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

And once again, you homos act all tough and macho, but let’s see what happens when you get it.  Will the bravado still be there if you can’t breathe?  Will it be there when you can’t be with your family?  

Shit, I guess we will see. With the numbers the way they are, some of you have to get it, unless of course you’re literally being internet tough guys from your parents basements, which has always been my suspicion.

I'm quivering in my boots.

17 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

This fucking elf is going to get a bullet.

Fauci says U.S. has ‘independent spirit,’ but now is the time to ‘do what you’re told’

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/12/fauci-says-us-has-independent-spirit-but-now-is-the-time-to-do-what-youre-told.html

Fuck him.  Now is the time?  What about 6 months ago, when it looked like we had this under control.  

But no, protesting is ok.  rioting is ok.  Celebrating championships is ok.  None of these spread the virus.  But going to the beach is bad.  Going to church is bad.  Meanwhile those following the rules are told follow the rules or else.  Because we can't control this, and now we are serious about obedience.  So go bankrupt, out of business, and into unrecoverable debt.  It's all for the greater good.  Until thanksgiving, christmas, new years, someone gets shot, someone gets pissed off, someone wants to celebrate.  And it's just rinse and repeat of the same shit over and over.