• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

Telling on people is gay.

image.thumb.png.51b0d95bedd54cebdbfaab2c17b5eba1.png

Wishing Chuck would get Covid is the same thing. 

Yep I called him out right in front of everyone because it was out of line to wish harm on one of us especially the owner of the site which we all use

Others here hide behind a personal messages 

Avoiding the questions and making it a joke 

I'm sure you guys will laugh at any of the conservatives that get sick and/or die

Class acts

5 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Yep I called him out right in front of everyone because it was out of line to wish harm on one of us especially the owner of the site which we all use

I'm sure you guys will laugh at any of the conservatives that get sick and/or die

Class acts

tdawg was obviously joking. There are some pretty tasteless things said in this forum but for the most part, I think people understand it is all in good fun. You got after him for the joke and then it kind of died off. When Chuck posted again, you went running to him to tell on him. Which is kind of funny because Chuck didn't care and knew he wasn't really serious.

No one ever accused a person in this forum for being a class act and we hope to continue that pattern. 

12 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Class acts

You actually are being a nut dude.  Calm down.  Nobody here wants you or any of the other conservatives to die.  And no one is PM’ing talking about it.  Try and make your brain less insane.  Lay off the the Branco bullshit.  

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

tdawg was obviously joking. There are some pretty tasteless things said in this forum but for the most part, I think people understand it is all in good fun. You got after him for the joke and then it kind of died off. When Chuck posted again, you went running to him to tell on him. Which is kind of funny because Chuck didn't care and knew he wasn't really serious.

No one ever accused a person in this forum for being a class act and we hope to continue that pattern. 

There is a bit of a double standard. There are quite a few in here that joke around yet pm the mods every time something they don’t agree with or don’t find funny gets posted. I’ve been reported more times than Bill Clinton 

28 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

There is a bit of a double standard. There are quite a few in here that joke around yet pm the mods every time something they don’t agree with or don’t find funny gets posted. I’ve been reported more times than Bill Clinton 

Who PMs the mods? I think tdawg may have done that once. I don't even know who the mods are anymore. I learned the Blarg isn't a mod and now I don't know which way is up.

49 minutes ago, cals said:

To be fair most of you laughed when I got Covid 

You are unique in wishing ill will upon other people. Covid isn't funny and it wasn't when you got it. I know people made fun that you got through sex with your drummer or something but the disease itself was not funny. 

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Class acts

It's true. @Taylor, @St1ck, @UndertheHalo and myself get together every Wednesday night and plan out an attack on a specific conservative, who we will then wish death upon. 

You better watch out Redondo. The next time it could be....YOU!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

5 minutes ago, cals said:

Best 10 days I've had in 18 months. I played video games and jerked off like I was 14.

That actually sounds better than working but your testes have ACE 2 receptors and covid will attach to them so you just spread that shit into your mattress or sock. Gross