• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

7 hours ago, Kotchman said:

So illegal immigrants and usps are exempt.  Did he also exempt anyone that walks on two legs, while telling private businesses they have to follow the law or they will be put out of business?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

He’s giving private businesses two options. Get vaccinated or get tested weekly. He should have added a third option of antibody testing as well if he was going to impose mandates.

But if he’s not doing the same thing for USPS and illegal immigrants, then it is idiotic. I haven’t dived into this but is he at least requiring for the latter two groups to at least be tested weekly at a minimum? If not, again pretty fucking dumb. But then again his border policy is terrible.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

So illegal immigrants and usps are exempt.  Did he also exempt anyone that walks on two legs, while telling private businesses they have to follow the law or they will be put out of business?

Yes that my biggest problem with all this  shit. The motives matter!

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

You stupid shits whine about this vaccine, like no vaccines have been required in your lifetime before this. This is the State of California vaccine requirements for public schools. 

Immunizations required to enter 7th grade:
  • Tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis booster (Tdap)
  • Varicella (Chickenpox)

Immunizations required to enter Kindergarten:

• Polio
  • Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP)
  • Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
  • Hepatitis B
  • Varicella (Chickenpox)

Immunizations required to enter Child Care (depends on age when enrolling):

• Polio
  • Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP)
  • Haemophilus influenzae type b
  • Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
  • Hepatitis B
  • Varicella (Chickenpox)

Y'all idiots. 

A few things off the top of my head.

- Childhood vaccines allow for religious exemptions.

- Pfizer, Moderna etc aren't held legally accountable for the new vaccines.

- The new "vaccines" aren't truly vaccines, but experimental gene therapy.

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

So many leftists push the idea that mean words can be literal violence. So what does coerced injection of foreign substances into your body constitute? That doesn't clear the bar for "literal violence?"

@Taylor? I feel like this is something you could answer.

Or they can just get tested weekly if it’s in the private sector if they choose to not to get vaccinated.

characterize it that way if you like MAGA.  I would say that this type of “violence” has been broadly accepted in this country since before it’s founding in the name of public order and good.  The present situation qualifies as a public order and good issue and the specific vaccines are unremarkable compared to other mandated vaccines. 

I think it’s unfortunate that it’s come to this and I’m not going to take a very strong position on “mandates” but I’m not really sure what the alternatives are.  I don’t think it’s acceptable that people who won’t take covid seriously should be allowed force everyone else to live with their nihilistic bullshit. 

I'm vaccinated, just for the record. Just thought it was an interesting question.

To coerce someone is to persuade them to do something by using force or threats. I would say that unless you get the vaccine you'll have a swab stuck up your nose once a week until the end of time is a threat, and absolute lunacy.

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

this point is simply not true.  its wrong man.

They aren't traditional vaccines - that is common knowledge. As for gene therapy, it depends upon how you define it. Some countries would consider them a form of gene therapy, others not.

Traditional vaccines inject a small amount of a pathogen to induce an immune response. The mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) also stimulate an immune response, but do so by injecting synthetic material which instruct the cell to make spike proteins. 

Frankly we don't know the degree to which they are gene therapy because we don't know the long-term impact. That is, whether they permanently change cellular function. This is compounded by the inevitability of what seems like twice-yearly boosters.

Unfortunately this issue has been politicized so that the vast majority of people just go along with whatever the "right view" is; that is, whatever the groupthink of their political affiliation (aka tribe), whether left or right.  This is made worse by the most egregious propaganda and censorship machine that I've seen in my lifetime, where no divergence or questioning is allowed, no matter what a person's qualifications are.