• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

BTW, my last exam today the technician told me her brother in law just passed away from Covid. Him and his whole family was infected throwing a party on Christmas day with friends and family attending.

He was in intensive care for 14 days before he had a complete failure in respiratory and heart function. The other family members are still struggling with symptoms with ages ranging from 22 to 57. 

Earlier today I had passed my Covid test and really hope to get vaccinated sooner than later. 

That sucks, man. One of my coworkers had two of her friends die over the weekend due to COVID.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304407620303468

Our main counterfactual experiments suggest that nationally mandating face masks for employees early in the pandemic could have reduced the weekly growth rate of cases and deaths by more than 10 percentage points in late April and could have led to as much as 19 to 47 percent less deaths nationally by the end of May, which roughly translates into 19 to 47 thousand saved lives. We also find that, without stay-at-home orders, cases would have been larger by 6 to 63 percent and without business closures, cases would have been larger by 17 to 78 percent.

But I'm sure Tom Woods knows more.

16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

When the CDC came out and said that masks were ineffective it was obvious they were full of shit, just like now when these anti-mask people say the same thing. Can we say for certain how effective they are exactly? No, but their utility is obvious to any rational person. 

30 minutes ago, Taylor said:

We can't trust the medical community on medical issues. Who can we trust?

Medical Error Statistics [2020]: Deaths/Year & Malpractice Rates (mymedicalscore.com)

Absolutely no reason to question them. Only an idiot would do that. I remember when my mom was in a coma due to her doctor prescribing the wrong shit. Thankfully she made it 

Edited by Jason