• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What's up with that Reddit dude?

Erstad Grit

reddit guy is interesting.  He's been right about Rendon and Cozart.  Cozart is the impressive one.  While we missed out on Cole he said we were out on Cole well before we were actually out on Cole, especially from the front office's point of view.  So reddit guy is either a Boras employee with SF ties or he is just a guy with SF ties that happened to be right about Rendon.  

Just now, Erstad Grit said:

He also called bour last year. It was profoundly obscure. My guess is an admin person who probably already got fired

That is possible, but considering there are no real leaks from the front office I can't imagine Eppler or Carpino or Maddon or any of these guys have on their Outlook Calendar, Meeting with Giants about Cozart.  What I have heard is in the actual meetings are only a few people.  Hell the finance guy doesn't show up on small deals but shows up very late in the process on big deals.  He is one of the reasons I am pretty sure the Angels felt they were in it to the end with Cole as he was there late into the evening Tuesday, just like last night.