• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

CA DMV selling our information

Tank

Yeah, this is the norm. From browser history to selling our credit report data. I'm more surprised they made a news article out of it.

The only ones that trip me out are the ones where Adam and I talk personally about butt plugs and the next time I'm on FB or Gmail the sponsored ads are for the biggest butt plug company in the US.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Yeah, this is the norm. From browser history to selling our credit report data. I'm more surprised they made a news article out of it.

The only ones that trip me out are the ones where Adam and I talk personally about butt plugs and the next time I'm on FB or Gmail the sponsored ads are for the biggest butt plug company in the US.

Biggest how?

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

lol

I was talking to someone about boner pills the other day and now that's the only ad I see on FB

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

lol

I was talking to someone about boner pills the other day and now that's the only ad I see on FB

For real. You can talk about Toyota Camry belts with someone and then magically they are in your feed or even your Candy Crush app commercials. Shits a trip.

6 hours ago, Adam said:

lol

I saw an ad on Facebook for a pill that is claimed to cause an erection within ten seconds. Oral medications generally take 30 minutes to an hour to work. You don't absorb things through your digestive tract that quickly. I'm sure that some people will be taken in and buy it anyway. I presume that this doesn't work at all, let alone within seconds as the marketer claims.

3 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I saw an ad on Facebook for a pill that is claimed to cause an erection within ten seconds. Oral medications generally take 30 minutes to an hour to work. You don't absorb things through your digestive tract that quickly. I'm sure that some people will be taken in and buy it anyway. I presume that this doesn't work at all, let alone within seconds as the marketer claims.

Ten seconds?

giphy (7).gif

11 hours ago, Brandon said:

Funny enough, i was looking at kitchen stuff earlier. Lo and behold thats below your post.

Anybody else keep falling for these ads on here for a dec, thinking some other poster is in the exact shit you are?

20191127_232158.jpg

7 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Anybody else keep falling for these ads on here for a dec, thinking some other poster is in the exact shit you are?

A few weeks back we were looking at getting a new fridge so I checked around online.  On here I kept seeing an ad for a fridge with the same specifications after the first post of each thread and at first glance it looked like a post from someone else as they moved away from the big ads with pictures.