• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is anyone at Disneyland? Explosion reported

Reportedly dry ice in a bottle.  Who the hell has dry ice in Disneyland?

Would be easy to put it in an ice chest or lunch bag and bring it in.  To make a dry ice bomb you just break it up and fill 1/10 of the bottle with dry ice and put the cap on, would blow in about a minute or two.

Investigators think it was a dry ice bomb.

Idiotic, but funny.  Dry ice bombs are harmless but very very loud.

not harmless if you're standing next to it.

my chemistry teacher in HS lost hearing in one ear because of a dry ice bomb.

sued the student's family and won.

Would be easy to put it in an ice chest or lunch bag and bring it in.  To make a dry ice bomb you just break it up and fill 1/10 of the bottle with dry ice and put the cap on, would blow in about a minute or two.

Police would like to have a word with you...

Man, and Disney is pretty strict in checking bags to make sure nothing is in them too. They do let water in, so now the question comes up do you still allow that in?

They arent strict at all, about a month ago I went with my lady friend and we both walked right in each having a bag full of food n what not. An older guy checking bags opened her bag gave a second long peak and said have a nice day!

It astounded me the lack of security coming in the park I could have brought a gun in pretty easily without anyone noticing.

LOL at $1 million bail. Are you kidding me?

those disney lawyers are pretty good. they've probably got charges on him ranging from setting off an explosive device in public to terrorist threats to drunk & disorderly.