• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Mariners 7/21/2019 Rubber Match Series/Season

Just now, SoPas Angel said:

Maybe in New Hampshire. That is NOT what they looked like in SoCal 20 years ago, and it was always lottery tickets, not weed. 

You telling me he doesn't look like a guy who has a "turf" on Ventura beach where he surfs despite only surfing for 8 months?

1 minute ago, #WeNasty said:

This logic is silly. 

Oh come on man.  The Angels need to beat the shit out of teams like the Mariners.  A bad team that is one of the 5 worst in all of baseball that they had a bunch of goes at. They’re going end up with an almost split.  It’s bad. 

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Oh come on man.  The Angels need to beat the shit out of teams like the Mariners.  A bad team that is one of the 5 worst in all of baseball that they had a bunch of goes at. They’re going end up with an almost split.  It’s bad. 

Boston lost the rubber game today against Baltimore. 

Considering we started 2-6 vs them, i'd be happy just winning the series 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Well I’m always glad to hear about Boston eating shit ! Doesn’t change that the Angels should have done better. 

Ok Baltimore has won games this year.  That’s all I need to post to show you it’s stupid to think rubber games shouldn’t exist.  

lol what are we talking about here ? All I’m saying is that the Angels need to do better against a team like the Mariners.  These are “easier” wins to get and they didn’t get them.  Maybe they’re tied for the wildcard instead of 4 back or whatever.  

Bad teams win every single day.  Great teams lose every day.  Average teams lose half the time.