• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Mariners 7/21/2019 Rubber Match Series/Season

18 minutes ago, Lou said:

Goodwin homers.

(he wasn't in the lineup when we were losing to the M's at the beginning of the season)

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

Sigh

Let's try this again....

read the post I replied to.

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

For the love of Christ...

Focus!

I was focused. 

Goodwin homers.

(he wasn't in the lineup when we were losing to the M's at the beginning of the season)

Sorry, I made the mistake of following your line of thought rather some random player you were not talking about in the first sentence.

Just now, Blarg said:

Goodwin homers.

Sorry, I made the mistake of following your line of thought rather some random player you were not talking about in the first sentence.

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself...

Screenshot_20190721-143711~2.png

33 minutes ago, Lou said:

Goodwin homers.

Ok, I can't let it go. Lou, nobody was talking about Rengifo when you posted this. That is what I initially responded to. You were wrong, Goodwin was on the roster from day one. 

Done.

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Ok, I can't let it go. Lou, nobody was talking about Rengifo when you posted this. That is what I initially responded to. You were wrong, Goodwin was on the roster from day one. 

Done.

I responded to a post that directly mentioned Rengifo. YOU responded directly to THAT post.

Not my fault that you couldn't follow along. 

from the  Mariners board:

1 point · 1 minute ago

I'm trying to be patient, but Kikuchii just might not be good enough to pitch over here.

What are the odds on Kikuchi asking for unconditional release and going back to Japan after this season? I say 80-20

mytigersuit

I am not sold on this Kikuchi guy