• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is there a softball game on July 27?

yk9001

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

Yes or no?

Halos Nation is having their big tailgate party under the Big A on that same day. I’m not sure if anybody planned anything. I’m sure it’s tough for Chuck to organize something from out of state. There hasn’t been much communication on a mid-summer BBQ and the Big A is booked up on that date. 

5 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Yes or no?

No. 

My whole purpose of doing it was to say goodbye to Tim Mead and have him conduct another fanfest speech and Q&A. 

Once I learned he was starting his new gig in the middle of June as President of the Hall of Fame that ship sailed.

Plus I don't do crazy drunken obnoxious tailgates either. I'm not in my 20's anymore. 

That said, if there's a good charity event we can organize and/or the Angels are headed to the playoffs, or at least have a chance, I will organize something in September. 

Also, I may do something next March for Spring Training. I like this bi-annual fanfest event as doing it annually is a bit much. 

Right now I'm in Las Vegas for the foreseeable future as my daughter in law just gave birth to my first grandson, Kason, who also is in need of open heart surgery next week. He was born with TGA (Transposition of the Great Arteries). 

Please keep Kason in your prayers as he goes under the knife next week. It has been a stressful last 3 days for my son and mama. I'm here beyond my flight home to provide support and strength.

My daughter Trinity signing to Kason yesterday after he had the first of two surgeries. The next one is the big one. 

66140675_156370788853433_1184826059279826944_n.jpg

66315741_10219204212792622_8171728639931449344_n.jpg