• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Rangers 7/2/2019

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Kody Mac said:

Wind is definitely blowing straight in tonight. Probably killed 3-4 home runs so far. 

I was listening to the Rangers' broadcast on XM and they said that the wind screens will be in place after the All-Star Break that will totally change the wind patterns inside the ballpark. They were saying that some of the balls hit tonight would have gone out if the wind screens were in place. I don't know if this is something they do every year, (put them in due to traditional increases in wind during the second half of the season), or if they're not currently in place for some reason.

7 minutes ago, Dick Enberg said:

There is three guys in baseball that have not hit 18 Homer's this year. I think they called the ball a super ball when I was a kid...

There's currently over 60 guys on pace for 30+ home runs, so you're not too far off.

Just now, Blarg said:

Nope, at some point you have to be professionals, they had a day off. I get the start of the game but hammering it every inning is just wrong. 

Just about everyone disagrees with you. Plus, they've called the action on every single play. We haven't missed a thing.