• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bourjesus

Spirit

He makes the team because he can play CF, respectably, which is what we need.

But he will still probably hit at .240 or below, in a part time role...........which is his career average over the last eight years. Not a small sample size, like his 2019 ST stats. I guess his glimmer of hope (which maybe is not much of a glimmer) is that Calhoun tanks for long periods again.

Hermosillo's days are done in an Angel uni, IMO.. He will not get enough ABs to be considered as a 4th OF this spring (BITO; barring injury to others) and will likely be passed on the minor league depth charts by others this year.  

Frustration made me take the Lukewarm Stove season off (though I did check in on the news here periodically). Based on this thread subject, I'm guessing GoDaddy managed to blow up and we lost all threads since 2013?

Half joking. I remember thinking Bourjos literally was the outfield version of Eck during that one crazy first half of a season. Since then I've had trouble remembering whether the U belonged in the first or second half of his name. Have to admit I'd really love it if he figured something out and was the best 4th outfielder in the game this year. Likelihood of that is in the ballpark of 0.001%, but would be awesome. 

I don't understand why anyone is excited over this one.  I mean he's definitely earning his spot on this team with the Spring he's having, but he's a veteran 4th OF. That's it.  And that hitting he's doing here in Arizona, doesn't reflect the black hole he's been at the plate the last few years.

Now if the calendar turns to April and he's still hitting like this, then it's time to get a little excited.